The Rumors are

C Tyson Chandler

PF Amare

SF Melo

SG Grant Hill

Pg Baron Davis

Comment

Re: NY Knicks 2011-12

[quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="GiantWarfare"]Chandler would be the PERFECT fit for our frontcourt, a shot-blocking, athletic, defensive-oriented 7 footer who at the very least would rub off on Melo and Amar'e.

Frontcourt of Melo/STAT/Chandler??? SCARY.

But.......I dont wanna commit to Chandler w/ the money he wants, and it possibly takes us out of the CP3 race (although CP3 has said he'd love to play w/ Chandler again which could be a subliminal sign....lol)

And another thing...who in the hell would run point for us? Toney Douglas??? That would be horrible....

But keep watch guys, it's gonna be an interesting couple of days...
      [/quote]Chandler was the guy I wanted all along.This Knick team would be able to pound the Heat down low[/quote]

Heat trying to one-up the league at every turn it seems....

They've already signed Battier, and now are reportedly close to a deal w/ Iverson! Also are in talks w/ Dalembert.

Battier and Dalembert is one thing, but Iverson is another even if he's old...that makes them easy locks for the Finals and a near-lock for a title...

AI/DWade/LBJ/Bosh/(?)Dalembert(?)

Dang....

Only way we keep up is if we can get CP3 and somehow RETAIN Amar'e.

[/quote]
      I doubt they get Dalembert there over the cap he would have to play for minimum. Battier already took almost the full mid level

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="GiantWarfare"]Chandler would be the PERFECT fit for our frontcourt, a shot-blocking, athletic, defensive-oriented 7 footer who at the very least would rub off on Melo and Amar'e.

Frontcourt of Melo/STAT/Chandler??? SCARY.

But.......I dont wanna commit to Chandler w/ the money he wants, and it possibly takes us out of the CP3 race (although CP3 has said he'd love to play w/ Chandler again which could be a subliminal sign....lol)

And another thing...who in the hell would run point for us? Toney Douglas??? That would be horrible....

But keep watch guys, it's gonna be an interesting couple of days...
        [/quote]Chandler was the guy I wanted all along.This Knick team would be able to pound the Heat down low[/quote]

Heat trying to one-up the league at every turn it seems....

They've already signed Battier, and now are reportedly close to a deal w/ Iverson! Also are in talks w/ Dalembert.

Battier and Dalembert is one thing, but Iverson is another even if he's old...that makes them easy locks for the Finals and a near-lock for a title...

AI/DWade/LBJ/Bosh/(?)Dalembert(?)

Dang....

Only way we keep up is if we can get CP3 and somehow RETAIN Amar'e.

[/quote]
        I doubt they get Dalembert there over the cap he would have to play for minimum. Battier already took almost the full mid level[/quote]

Well, who's to say Dalembert wouldnt play for the minimum? Its not like the guy's a household name...he might be one of those guys who'd sacrifice a huge payday to win a ring on a stacked team...

Plus...Riley's been an evil genius managing the Heat....he somehow got the Big 3 together when everyone said it was near-impossible...I wouldn't put anything past those guys.

Also, rumors say Heat might pickup Billups for cheap if he clears waivers because we amnestied him....(hope that doesnt happen)

Anyhow....CP3's gonna be a Laker....I feel it....

Comment

KNICKS SUCK. NETS ALL DAY
          sigpic

Comment

[quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"]they are in talks regarding a trade for CP3 that involve Amare[/quote]

I would lose a lot of respect for the Knicks if they did that. You just dont do someone dirty like that, especially to someone who came here on his own, and singlehandedly brought the team back to relevance.

I want CP3 as much as the next guy, but if not having CP3 means keeping Amar'e than so be it. Let's go try to snatch up Nash or someone like that...
            [/quote]
            The Knicks' front office is known to do their big men dirty. Need proof? See former co-captain Patrick Ewing
            sigpic

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"]KNICKS SUCK. NETS ALL DAY[/quote]

lol....good luck keeping DWill

Its Howard or mega-bust for you guys...

Comment

[quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="sharick88"]KNICKS SUCK. NETS ALL DAY[/quote]

[/quote]
                You better hope the Nets don't get Howard. Seriously though, I respect the Knicks. I just don't respect their head coach or their front office
                sigpic

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="sharick88"]KNICKS SUCK. NETS ALL DAY[/quote]

[/quote]I just don't respect their head coach or their front office[/quote]

Bro, we Knicks fans dont respect our front office...lol. We're not exactly considered a well-run organization...lol...

But w/ that said....Chandler signing was a good one....def a step forward (even if its for too much)

Trading Amare would be two steps back...

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]The Rumors are

C Tyson Chandler

PF Amare

SF Melo

SG Grant Hill

Pg Baron Davis[/quote] I've also wanted Chandler but thought no way with our cap situation Its to bad they coulden't figure out a way to Trade for Dj Augustin and have a 5 of

Chandler
                    Amare
                    melo
                    hill
                    augustin

Either way its a great first step getting ourselves Tyson Chandler Hes more valuable then many other superstars would be for us just because of what he offers is exactly what we need

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]The Rumors are

C Tyson Chandler

PF Amare

SF Melo

SG Grant Hill

Pg Baron Davis[/quote]

If thats our starting lineup...IM GOING TO BE HYPE!!

Chandler instead of CP# has me a little bummed out, but Chandler is greatly going to improve our defense.

Comment

[quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="sharick88"]KNICKS SUCK. NETS ALL DAY[/quote]

Bro, we Knicks fans dont respect our front office...lol. We're not exactly considered a well-run organization...lol...

But w/ that said....Chandler signing was a good one....def a step forward (even if its for too much)

[/quote]
                        Trading Amare would be the ultimate slap in the face too. Similar to the one they delivered to Patrick Ewing. Amare came to the knicks all alone in hopes that they would make some moves to make it happen. He gave up a lot to be the first one there.
                        sigpic

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="sharick88"]KNICKS SUCK. NETS ALL DAY[/quote]

[/quote]
                          Trading Amare would be the ultimate slap in the face too. Similar to the one they delivered to Patrick Ewing. Amare came to the knicks all alone in hopes that they would make some moves to make it happen. He gave up a lot to be the first one there.[/quote]

agreed

Comment

Reports say trade has gone through btwn Lakers and Hornets for CP3. LA gets their prized PG, NO gets Gasol and Odom...

Howard is the only remaining wildcard...lets see where he ends up...my early suggestions say Lakers as well...

Comment

Grant Hill's still playing basketball? I remember I had his sneakers back when I was like 19... I'm 34 now. Go Bulls!

Comment

Its looks like the Knicks may be out on Grant Hill. The Lakers are busy putting together pieces for a very sick team. Howard ,Kobe and Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X