NY Knicks 2011-12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NY Knicks 2011-12

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Its looks like the Knicks may be out on Grant Hill. The Lakers are busy putting together pieces for a very sick team. Howard ,Kobe and Paul[/quote]Yup and the end results are gonna be just like when they had Malone, Payton, Shaq & Kobe. Go Bulls!

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Its looks like the Knicks may be out on Grant Hill. The Lakers are busy putting together pieces for a very sick team. Howard ,Kobe and Paul[/quote]Yup and the end results are gonna be just like when they had Malone, Payton, Shaq & Kobe. Go Bulls![/quote]
      Andrew Bynum just got hurt thinking about the Chris Paul trade. LOL. Metta World Peace just punched the wrong fan in the face again because of the trade
      sigpic

Comment

i cant believe paul went to the lakers..stupid rockets had to get involved..i really wanted paul on the knicks that was my dream team man

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Its looks like the Knicks may be out on Grant Hill. The Lakers are busy putting together pieces for a very sick team. Howard ,Kobe and Paul[/quote]Yup and the end results are gonna be just like when they had Malone, Payton, Shaq & Kobe. Go Bulls![/quote]
          Andrew Bynum just got hurt thinking about the Chris Paul trade. LOL. Metta World Peace just punched the wrong fan in the face again because of the trade[/quote]Lol... I hope Orlando don't give up Howard for these 2 imbeciles. If so, Chicago better intervene. Noah and Boozer or Deng has a whole lot more value than those 2. By the way, I'm glad CP3 went to the Lakers... Knicks can keep on keepin hope alive... lol.

Comment

Forget the Knicks...it's all about the NETS!

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]CBS rumor that the Knicks are involved in a huge trade involving Chauncy Billups and Tyson Chandler[/quote]why would the knicks have to trade Billups to get Chandler? I thought Chandler was a free agent that the Knicks were trying to sign?

Comment

Ok from what I read in this article on espn.com</P>

</P>

per the article ---</P>

To create sufficient salary-cap space to sign Chandler, New York is expected to shed the contracts of <FONT color=#225fb2>Chauncey Billups</FONT> and <FONT color=#225fb2>Ronny Turiaf</FONT>, through either trades or the forthcoming amnesty clause.</P>

</P>

So the Knicks may have to trade Billups and Turiaf to free up some cap space. So redeye, I might have misread your original post regarding the Knicks having to trade Billups and Turiaf for Chandler.</P>

</P>

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...ks-sources-say</P>

Comment

[quote user="tonyt830"]

Ok from what I read in this article on espn.com</P>

</P>

per the article ---</P>

To create sufficient salary-cap space to sign Chandler, New York is expected to shed the contracts of <FONT color=#225fb2>Chauncey Billups</FONT> and <FONT color=#225fb2>Ronny Turiaf</FONT>, through either trades or the forthcoming amnesty clause.</P>

</P>

So the Knicks may have to trade Billups and Turiaf to free up some cap space. So redeye, I might have misread your original post regarding the Knicks having to trade Billups and Turiaf for Chandler.</P>

</P>

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...ks-sources-say</P>[/quote]yeah there just releasing them it appears

Comment

I guess if Billups is traded or released, the Knicks would go with Tony Douglas at the point.</P>

</P>

</P>

I also just read on espn.com that the Chris Paul trade to the Lakers may be in jeopardy?</P>

Comment

CP3 trade to LA a no-go....

Stern himself stopped the deal....

Some crazy ish is going on right now...

Comment

Dwight Howard wants to play for the Nets.Wow if he goes there that gamble they made for Deron Williams would of paid off huge. I wonder if the Nets had an inkling that Dwight wanted to go to Brooklyn and thats why they did it. The Nets would be an outstanding defensive team with Howard and Williams

Comment

What do u guys think of Richard Jefferson if the Knicks dont get Hill. The Spurs are going to Amnesty him. Could come on the cheap

Comment

I dont see how Chris Paul would even work with this Knick team and kind of a waste. Carmelo Dominates the Ball they dont need a PG that holds the ball.They need a guy to quicly push it up and pass the ball to Amare and Melo thats it. Tyson Chandler is a great fit. He doesnt need the ball to score 10 points. His defense is worth twice as much because now Amare can guard the lesser Big man saving him for the Offensive end. Tyson Chandler is like the perfect guy for the Knicks as a team. They have to make this work

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Dwight Howard wants to play for the Nets.Wow if he goes there that gamble they made for Deron Williams would of paid off huge. I wonder if the Nets had an inkling that Dwight wanted to go to Brooklyn and thats why they did it. The Nets would be an outstanding defensive team with Howard and Williams[/quote]

Nah, no inkling.

Howard would've been a Laker for sure had the CP3 deal gone through. It was only a matter of time.

Stern's involvement in that whole fiasco obviously changed Howard and Orlando's plans.

Even w/ the Shaq trade and the dislike Orlando's harbored towards LA, they would've likely traded Howard there anyway because Howard made it as clear as can be (w/o directly saying it ) that he wanted to go to the Lakers.

NJ/Brooklyn was the most logical suitor after LA, especially for the Orlando FO who would be getting Lopez and 2 first round picks.

If NJ/Brooklyn gets Howard, then that's a HUGE gain for them, more importantly, chances of DWill staying is nearly a lock.

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Its looks like the Knicks may be out on Grant Hill. The Lakers are busy putting together pieces for a very sick team. Howard ,Kobe and Paul[/quote]Yup and the end results are gonna be just like when they had Malone, Payton, Shaq & Kobe. Go Bulls![/quote]
                                Andrew Bynum just got hurt thinking about the Chris Paul trade. LOL. Metta World Peace just punched the wrong fan in the face again because of the trade[/quote]Lol... I hope Orlando don't give up Howard for these 2 imbeciles. If so, Chicago better intervene. Noah and Boozer or Deng has a whole lot more value than those 2. By the way, I'm glad CP3 went to the Lakers... Knicks can keep on keepin hope alive... lol.[/quote]
                                The latest news is that Howard actually wants to come to my Nets. If that happens, I will act a fool. We are this close to becoming relevant again. We get him, that D Williams gamble will pay off HUGE dividends.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X