NY Knicks 2011-12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NY Knicks 2011-12

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Its looks like the Knicks may be out on Grant Hill. The Lakers are busy putting together pieces for a very sick team. Howard ,Kobe and Paul[/quote]Yup and the end results are gonna be just like when they had Malone, Payton, Shaq & Kobe. Go Bulls![/quote]
    Andrew Bynum just got hurt thinking about the Chris Paul trade. LOL. Metta World Peace just punched the wrong fan in the face again because of the trade[/quote]Lol... I hope Orlando don't give up Howard for these 2 imbeciles. If so, Chicago better intervene. Noah and Boozer or Deng has a whole lot more value than those 2. By the way, I'm glad CP3 went to the Lakers... Knicks can keep on keepin hope alive... lol.[/quote]
    The latest news is that Howard actually wants to come to my Nets. If that happens, I will act a fool. We are this close to becoming relevant again. We get him, that D Williams gamble will pay off HUGE dividends.[/quote]

you're gonna dance a jig I bet!

How good would it be to go to Brooklyn w/ a core like that???

Comment

[quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Dwight Howard wants to play for the Nets.Wow if he goes there that gamble they made for Deron Williams would of paid off huge. I wonder if the Nets had an inkling that Dwight wanted to go to Brooklyn and thats why they did it. The Nets would be an outstanding defensive team with Howard and Williams[/quote]

Nah, no inkling.

Howard would've been a Laker for sure had the CP3 deal gone through. It was only a matter of time.

Stern's involvement in that whole fiasco obviously changed Howard and Orlando's plans.

Even w/ the Shaq trade and the dislike Orlando's harbored towards LA, they would've likely traded Howard there anyway because Howard made it as clear as can be (w/o directly saying it ) that he wanted to go to the Lakers.

NJ/Brooklyn was the most logical suitor after LA, especially for the Orlando FO who would be getting Lopez and 2 first round picks.

If NJ/Brooklyn gets Howard, then that's a HUGE gain for them, more importantly, chances of DWill staying is nearly a lock.

[/quote]Im a Knick fan but Id rather Howard go to the Nets. Im sick of the Lakers just grabbing the best players in the NBA with 1 sided trade after 1 sided trade.

Comment

[quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Its looks like the Knicks may be out on Grant Hill. The Lakers are busy putting together pieces for a very sick team. Howard ,Kobe and Paul[/quote]Yup and the end results are gonna be just like when they had Malone, Payton, Shaq & Kobe. Go Bulls![/quote]
        Andrew Bynum just got hurt thinking about the Chris Paul trade. LOL. Metta World Peace just punched the wrong fan in the face again because of the trade[/quote]Lol... I hope Orlando don't give up Howard for these 2 imbeciles. If so, Chicago better intervene. Noah and Boozer or Deng has a whole lot more value than those 2. By the way, I'm glad CP3 went to the Lakers... Knicks can keep on keepin hope alive... lol.[/quote]
        The latest news is that Howard actually wants to come to my Nets. If that happens, I will act a fool. We are this close to becoming relevant again. We get him, that D Williams gamble will pay off HUGE dividends.[/quote]

you're gonna dance a jig I bet!

How good would it be to go to Brooklyn w/ a core like that???
        [/quote]
        If you build it, they will come. A nucleus like that is bound to bring in some more legit players. I'm not going to jinx this **** though. I will wait to see if it really happens. It is reportedly supposed to go down by the end of today
        sigpic

Comment

Whats the trade Lopez,draft picks,and Hedo. Thats terrible. Everyone is ripping Stern and Gilbert of the Cavs but he is right. The Lakers were cutting 20 million insalary getting out from under 2 big contracts for players past there prime and getting a top 3 PG in the game while pocketing a huge trade exception. The Lakers were fleecing everyone in this deal and its BS. Not only were they fleecing NO and Houston they were set up to fleece the Magic. They pulled Bynum out of the original trade because they already know that he is going to Orlando for Dwight Howard. The Lakers have been getting away with this **** for to long and it is rather disgusting.Yes the Knicks got Carmelo but this was the first time the Knicks have benefited in a move like that. The Lakers have been raping the league for years.</P>

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Its looks like the Knicks may be out on Grant Hill. The Lakers are busy putting together pieces for a very sick team. Howard ,Kobe and Paul[/quote]Yup and the end results are gonna be just like when they had Malone, Payton, Shaq & Kobe. Go Bulls![/quote]
            The latest news is that Howard actually wants to come to my Nets. If that happens, I will act a fool. We are this close to becoming relevant again. We get him, that D Williams gamble will pay off HUGE dividends.[/quote]I prefer him going to the Nets instead of seeing another All Star team in the league with no chemistry and not having a clue on who to give the ball to in crunch time. You're not the only one that'll be happy... Jay-Z is in the studio right now working on a new album titled "The Brooklyn Nets" in case this trade goes down. LOL

Comment

Would the Lakers even make the Paul trade if there not going to get Howard. It seemed like they were saving Bynum to trade for Howard. The Lakers were good because of there length. they wont be the same team with Paul and Kobe

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Would the Lakers even make the Paul trade if there not going to get Howard. It seemed like they were saving Bynum to trade for Howard. The Lakers were good because of there length. they wont be the same team with Paul and Kobe[/quote]

They probably were banking on getting both

Comment

Nets what are you doing?!?

Reportedly, the Magic are filing tampering charges at Nets for meeting w/ Howard w/o their knowledge on Thursday...

smh...are you kidding me?

Comment

[quote user="GiantWarfare"]Nets what are you doing?!?

Reportedly, the Magic are filing tampering charges at Nets for meeting w/ Howard w/o their knowledge on Thursday...

smh...are you kidding me?
                    [/quote]</P>

Wow thats really bad</P>

Comment

Why is anyone talking about the Nets in the Knicks thread?
                      first off I dont like the nets and never even known a fan like ever.
                      Nets-Mets-Jets they are all the same. 2nd rate.
                      anyway psyched we got Chandler. Dissapointed Cp3 wont be coming but would Amare for Cp3 really make sense? no.
                      I see
                      PG: Douglas
                      SG: Fields
                      SF: Melo
                      PF: Stat
                      C: Chandler
                      Thats a lineup that could be the best esp. if Fields and Douglas develop nicely. Only problem would be a Howard-CP3-Kobe combo. We cant beat that.

Comment

Gilbert Arenas would be nice to put in as a extra guard this year. To help Fields and Douglas.

Comment

</P>

Deal is done in principle should be announced soon</P>

Comment

Baron Davis is chosing between Heat,Lakers, and Knicks</P>

Comment

[quote user="NYfanatic"]Why is anyone talking about the Nets in the Knicks thread?
                              anyway psyched we got Chandler. Dissapointed Cp3 wont be coming but would Amare for Cp3 really make sense? no.
                              I see
                              Thats a lineup that could be the best esp. if Fields and Douglas develop nicely. Only problem would be a Howard-CP3-Kobe combo. We cant beat that.
                              [/quote] I can't wait to see what Iman Shumpert can bring to the table At least all of our young guys are Back court guys(fields douglas shumpert) which is great considering were locked down with a sick front court

Comment

[quote user="NYfanatic"]Why is anyone talking about the Nets in the Knicks thread?
                                I see
                                [/quote]

Why are you *****ing about people talking about the Nets in a Knicks thread? Come on man. Seriously, it's not a big deal. Have a nice glass of relax and chill
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X