NY Knicks 2011-12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NY Knicks 2011-12

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="NYfanatic"]Why is anyone talking about the Nets in the Knicks thread?
    first off I dont like the nets and never even known a fan like ever.
    Nets-Mets-Jets they are all the same. 2nd rate.
    anyway psyched we got Chandler. Dissapointed Cp3 wont be coming but would Amare for Cp3 really make sense? no.
    I see
    PG: Douglas
    SG: Fields
    SF: Melo
    PF: Stat
    C: Chandler
    Thats a lineup that could be the best esp. if Fields and Douglas develop nicely. Only problem would be a Howard-CP3-Kobe combo. We cant beat that.
    [/quote] I can't wait to see what Iman Shumpert can bring to the table*** At least all of our young guys are Back court guys(fields douglas shumpert)* which is great considering were locked down with a sick front court
    [/quote]Looks like its Mike Bibby not Baron Davis . Mike Bibby supposedly has a flight in the morning to NY to sign with Knicks. I prefer Davis but its still an upgrade to the depth they had last year

Comment

[quote user="NYfanatic"]Why is anyone talking about the Nets in the Knicks thread?
      anyway psyched we got Chandler. Dissapointed Cp3 wont be coming but would Amare for Cp3 really make sense? no.
      I see
      Thats a lineup that could be the best esp. if Fields and Douglas develop nicely. Only problem would be a Howard-CP3-Kobe combo. We cant beat that.
      [/quote]I know a lineup that'll beat that one.
      Rose
      Bogans
      Deng
      Boozer
      Noah
      Go Bulls! ;-)

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="NYfanatic"]Why is anyone talking about the Nets in the Knicks thread?
        I see
        [/quote] I can't wait to see what Iman Shumpert can bring to the table At least all of our young guys are Back court guys(fields douglas shumpert) which is great considering were locked down with a sick front court
        [/quote]Looks like its Mike Bibby not Baron Davis . Mike Bibby supposedly has a flight in the morning to NY to sign with Knicks. I prefer Davis but its still an upgrade to the depth they had last year[/quote] ya i'd rather have baron but Bibby is solid enough to give us alittle production and veteran savy off the bench We should really have a solid club this yr! I think Toney Douglas is gonna be huge for us as long as his shoulder surgery is ok Hes the X= factor of the whole thing!

Comment

Is Jerome Jordan gonna be on our roster this yr? The kids got some promise from what i've read and it'd be nice having 2 big 7footers on the team Jordan was born where Ewing was in Kingston Jamaica(little nugget)

Comment

I woulden't mind getting Rip Hamilton in here on a 1yr deal for dirt cheap Then u could have Toney D and Rip as the starting backcourt which isn't ideal Assist wise but at least u got 2 SG's who can both pass a bit instead of one SG playing PG who can only dish it a bit Also both Douglas and Rip can tickle the twine nicely on kick outs Rip would be a nice fit on this team

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="NYfanatic"]Why is anyone talking about the Nets in the Knicks thread?
              I see
              [/quote]I know a lineup that'll beat that one. Rose Bogans Deng Boozer Noah Go Bulls! ;-)[/quote]The Bulls should be going hard after Dwight Howard they have the pieces to get the deal done. Id try to unload Boozer he is terrible

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="NYfanatic"]Why is anyone talking about the Nets in the Knicks thread?
                I see
                [/quote]I know a lineup that'll beat that one. Rose Bogans Deng Boozer Noah Go Bulls! ;-)[/quote]The Bulls should be going hard after Dwight Howard they have the pieces to get the deal done. Id try to unload Boozer he is terrible

Comment

Its now a done deal no more in case of or waiting</P>

</P>

Comment

Everything Ive seen on Twitter is that Baron Davis want s to come to the Knicks and is willing to come cheap but he still has not been amnestied

Comment

The Knicks will sign Bibby for the vet min announcement coming soon.</P>

Knicks have all tweeners in the backcourt .</P>

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="NYfanatic"]Why is anyone talking about the Nets in the Knicks thread?
                        I see
                        [/quote]

Why are you *****ing about people talking about the Nets in a Knicks thread? Come on man. Seriously, it's not a big deal. Have a nice glass of relax and chill[/quote]
                        No way I abide by the rules and they say to keep everything in topic. Besides I ran out of my chill pills.

Comment

I see
                          [/quote]I know a lineup that'll beat that one.
                          Rose
                          Bogans
                          Deng
                          Boozer
                          Noah
                          Go Bulls! ;-)[/quote]
                          I think it would be a great game. Now that we got chandler we have some D to block your guys and if boozer steps back up then it would be a good game.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

The Knicks will sign Bibby for the vet min announcement coming soon.</p>

Knicks have all tweeners in the backcourt .</p>[/quote]
                            Yeaaaaa! Bibby = Final piece.

Comment

[quote user="NYfanatic"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

The Knicks will sign Bibby for the vet min announcement coming soon.</p>

Knicks have all tweeners in the backcourt .</p>[/quote]
                              [/quote] Toney Douglas plays such a X factor this yr for us Shumpert and Fields as well

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="NYfanatic"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

The Knicks will sign Bibby for the vet min announcement coming soon.</P>

Knicks have all tweeners in the backcourt .</P>[/quote]
                                [/quote] Toney Douglas plays such a X factor this yr for us Shumpert and Fields as well
                                [/quote]Tony D might be traded. Slam Online says the Knicks are in talks with the Hawks for Jamal Crawford

Comment

Working...
                                X