NY Knicks 2011-12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NY Knicks 2011-12

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="NYfanatic"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

The Knicks will sign Bibby for the vet min announcement coming soon.</p>

Knicks have all tweeners in the backcourt .</p>[/quote]
    Yeaaaaa! Bibby = Final piece.
    [/quote] Toney Douglas plays such a X factor this yr for us Shumpert and Fields as well
    [/quote]Tony D might be traded. Slam Online says the Knicks are in talks with the Hawks for Jamal Crawford[/quote]
    huh.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="NYfanatic"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

The Knicks will sign Bibby for the vet min announcement coming soon.</p>

Knicks have all tweeners in the backcourt .</p>[/quote]
      Yeaaaaa! Bibby = Final piece.
      [/quote] Toney Douglas plays such a X factor this yr for us Shumpert and Fields as well
      [/quote]Tony D might be traded. Slam Online says the Knicks are in talks with the Hawks for Jamal Crawford[/quote] Crawford signed with Portland I was listening to a interview on the NY POST and they say that Iman Shumpert has looked great in scrimmages and is gonna play a big part for us at least early on I like Shumpert and think he can help as a Rookie I think he'll be better shooter then he did at Ga Tech because i think hes gonna get better looks Douglas is gonna take the next step if his shoulders not acting up I'm interested to see if Fields meshes better with Carmelo this yr and can find that early success he was having

Comment

Knicks are considering Travis Outlaw and mo evans as there latest try and get bench depth attempts

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Knicks are considering Travis Outlaw and mo evans as there latest try and get bench depth attempts
          [/quote] Knicks depth isnt very good.They have no bodies up front better hope Amare and Tyson stay healthy. I was hopingthey would steal some more older players looking to latch on for a championship run.

Comment

Preseason starts today man I cant wait to see these guys play together. Im thinking about going to the game

Comment

Hey redeye, I havent been following the rumor mills or NBA news as close as some. But whats the latest on with any other FA signings for the Knicks? I know we signed Bibby this week. Are they looking for some depth behind Chandler or at F?</P>

</P>

I saw on the ticker this morning that Baron Davis cleared waivers and is free to sign with any team now.</P>

Comment

[quote user="tonyt830"]

Hey redeye, I havent been following the rumor mills or NBA news as close as some. But whats the latest on with any other FA signings for the Knicks? I know we signed Bibby this week. Are they looking for some depth behind Chandler or at F?</P>

</P>

I saw on the ticker this morning that Baron Davis cleared waivers and is free to sign with any team now.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Im still seeing that Baron Davis wants to play for Knicks or Lakers.Ive seen Outlaw like Sportzfan has been saying also Posey and Nachbar.Gilbert Arenas has also been mentioned as really wanting to come to the Knicks</P>

Iman Shumpert looked great in the first half</P>

Comment

i think we should give kieth bogans a look..Bulls let him go...good defensive player

Comment

I was down on this Iman Shumpert kid because of his shooting but I have to say if this is any indication of the kind of player he is the Knicks stole a really good player. He will be the starting 2 in no time

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I was down on this Iman Shumpert kid because of his shooting but I have to say if this is any indication of the kind of player he is the Knicks stole a really good player. He will be the starting 2 in no time[/quote]

yeah i read alot that he was doing good in summer ball..i cant remember the last player knicks drafted that played a huge impact on the team for a good amount of time..gallinari was going to be good but we know what happened with him

Comment

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]I was down on this Iman Shumpert kid because of his shooting but I have to say if this is any indication of the kind of player he is the Knicks stole a really good player. He will be the starting 2 in no time[/quote] yeah i read alot that he was doing good in summer ball..i cant remember the last player knicks drafted that played a huge impact on the team for a good amount of time..gallinari was going to be good but we know what happened with him[/quote] 16 points .He is aggresive shooter ,long defender. I should watch more College Basketball kid looks good.

Comment

This Harrelson guy looks better then I thought he would playing with NBA players.I like his size could use another bigger body on that bench

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]I was down on this Iman Shumpert kid because of his shooting but I have to say if this is any indication of the kind of player he is the Knicks stole a really good player. He will be the starting 2 in no time[/quote] yeah i read alot that he was doing good in summer ball..i cant remember the last player knicks drafted that played a huge impact on the team for a good amount of time..gallinari was going to be good but we know what happened with him[/quote] 16 points .He is aggresive shooter ,long defender. I should watch more College Basketball kid looks good.[/quote] Diffrence is he dosen't have to be the man a crappy team like he was at Ga Tech I thought he looked like a dynamite prospect coming out! Explosive Good sized Solid Defending wing player who can play the Point in a pinch Also a scorer

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]I was down on this Iman Shumpert kid because of his shooting but I have to say if this is any indication of the kind of player he is the Knicks stole a really good player. He will be the starting 2 in no time[/quote] yeah i read alot that he was doing good in summer ball..i cant remember the last player knicks drafted that played a huge impact on the team for a good amount of time..gallinari was going to be good but we know what happened with him[/quote] 16 points .He is aggresive shooter ,long defender. I should watch more College Basketball kid looks good.[/quote] Diffrence is he dosen't have to be the man a crappy team like he was at Ga Tech I thought he looked like a dynamite prospect coming out! Explosive Good sized Solid Defending wing player who can play the Point in a pinch Also a scorer

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]This Harrelson guy looks better then I thought he would playing with NBA players.I like his size could use another bigger body on that bench[/quote] another player i thought would at least give us something with hopes of it being a bit more then just something

Landry Fields looked like he did the 2nd half of the season though

Comment

Working...
                                X