X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY Knicks 2011-12

Knicks are on the verge of signing Grant Hill</P>

Re: NY Knicks 2011-12

Was this realy the 1st new york knicks thread?

Yeah sweet, good looks

Comment

CBS rumor that the Knicks are involved in a huge trade involving Chauncy Billups and Tyson Chandler

Comment

This Knick team is being aggressive.This could be a serious basketball team yet.

Tyson Chandler

Amare Stoudamire

Carmelo Anthony

Thats a Hell of a frontcourt
        Grant Hill as a back up not to shabby

Comment

Chandler would be the PERFECT fit for our frontcourt, a shot-blocking, athletic, defensive-oriented 7 footer who at the very least would rub off on Melo and Amar'e.

Frontcourt of Melo/STAT/Chandler??? SCARY.

But.......I dont wanna commit to Chandler w/ the money he wants, and it possibly takes us out of the CP3 race (although CP3 has said he'd love to play w/ Chandler again which could be a subliminal sign....lol)

And another thing...who in the hell would run point for us? Toney Douglas??? That would be horrible....

But keep watch guys, it's gonna be an interesting couple of days...

Comment

Yahoo Sports reports the Knicks are close to a 4-year deal with Chandler worth $58 million.

Great signing need-wise but very overpaid if you ask me.

I'm not as stoked as I should be, because our chances in the CP3 sweepstakes aren't looking good because of this...

Too much money...Chandler isn't worth $15 mil. Anything more than $10 mil is too much...

Comment

they are in talks regarding a trade for CP3 that involve Amare

Comment

Marc Stein reporting that Tyson Chandler for Ronny Turiaf and Billups is pretty much a done deal

Comment

[quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"]they are in talks regarding a trade for CP3 that involve Amare[/quote]Dont like that. Amare is what brought basketball back to the garden

Comment

[quote user="GiantWarfare"]Chandler would be the PERFECT fit for our frontcourt, a shot-blocking, athletic, defensive-oriented 7 footer who at the very least would rub off on Melo and Amar'e.

But.......I dont wanna commit to Chandler w/ the money he wants, and it possibly takes us out of the CP3 race (although CP3 has said he'd love to play w/ Chandler again which could be a subliminal sign....lol)

And another thing...who in the hell would run point for us? Toney Douglas??? That would be horrible....

[/quote]Chandler was the guy I wanted all along.This Knick team would be able to pound the Heat down low

Comment

The rumors are going crazy on Twitter theres some claimimg Baron Davis ,Grant Hill and Tyson Chandler are all going to be NY Knicks

Eddy Curry and his fat *** is on a steam ship to Miami

Comment

[quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"]they are in talks regarding a trade for CP3 that involve Amare[/quote]

I would lose a lot of respect for the Knicks if they did that. You just dont do someone dirty like that, especially to someone who came here on his own, and singlehandedly brought the team back to relevance.

I want CP3 as much as the next guy, but if not having CP3 means keeping Amar'e than so be it. Let's go try to snatch up Nash or someone like that...

Comment

[quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"]they are in talks regarding a trade for CP3 that involve Amare[/quote]

I would lose a lot of respect for the Knicks if they did that. You just dont do someone dirty like that, especially to someone who came here on his own, and singlehandedly brought the team back to relevance.

I want CP3 as much as the next guy, but if not having CP3 means keeping Amar'e than so be it. Let's go try to snatch up Nash or someone like that...
                          [/quote]Twitter verse says Baron Davis

Comment

The Knicks can offer starter minutes to Grant Hill why the Knicks are in the lead for his services

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="GiantWarfare"]Chandler would be the PERFECT fit for our frontcourt, a shot-blocking, athletic, defensive-oriented 7 footer who at the very least would rub off on Melo and Amar'e.

[/quote]Chandler was the guy I wanted all along.This Knick team would be able to pound the Heat down low[/quote]

Heat trying to one-up the league at every turn it seems....

They've already signed Battier, and now are reportedly close to a deal w/ Iverson! Also are in talks w/ Dalembert.

Battier and Dalembert is one thing, but Iverson is another even if he's old...that makes them easy locks for the Finals and a near-lock for a title...

AI/DWade/LBJ/Bosh/(?)Dalembert(?)

Dang....

Only way we keep up is if we can get CP3 and somehow RETAIN Amar'e.

Comment

Working...
                              X