Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pro or college stadiums have you been to in your life and which was your favorite?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What pro or college stadiums have you been to in your life and which was your favorite?

me, the last yankee stadium not this new one,camden yards,citizens bank park, pac bell park,dodger stadium,Angel stadium,Fenway Park, Memorial stadium, The skydome,The Vet..what a ****hole, PNC park, Heinz field,Giants stadium old and new....the best one for a game imo is citizens bank park.

Re: What pro or college stadiums have you been to in your life and which was your favorite?

Amatuer:

Iona College and UCLA were the only college football stadiums I've been to. Iona wasn't very memorable. Others were all small schools like Mercy College, Concordia etc..

Professional:

Giants Stadium, Yankee Stadium, Shea Stadium, Dodger Stadium, The Spectrum (In Philly...My first ever basketball game) Madison Square Garden...A few others but these were the most memorable.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Re: What pro or college stadiums have you been to in your life and which was your favorite?

[quote user="titwio"]Amatuer:

Iona College and UCLA were the only college football stadiums I've been to. Iona wasn't very memorable. Others were all small schools like Mercy College, Concordia etc..

Professional:

Giants Stadium, Yankee Stadium, Shea Stadium, Dodger Stadium, The Spectrum (In Philly...My first ever basketball game) Madison Square Garden...A few others but these were the most memorable.[/quote]

yea i forgot i was at the spectrum too...UCLA sound like it would be cool

Comment

College::
        Florida State Basketball Arena....Georgia Southern Basketball Arena & Football Stadium....Florida Atlantic University Basketball Arena

Professional::
        Mets Stadium (Old), Gillette Stadium (Patriots), Madison Square Garden (Knicks), Georgia Dome (Falcons), Phillips Arena (ATL Hawks), Turner Field (ATL Braves)

Out of all these I like Phillips arena the best. Basketball arenas, imo, have a better overall feel and can support more fan friendly attractions.

Comment

Been to college games at Ole Miss, LSU and Georgia. Love the energy at any SEC game. Went to Penn State when it only fit 60,000+ but we never play big games at home when I was there so the SEC environment does it for me.</P>

Loved the sight lines at the old Giants Stadium (as opposed to the new Giants Stadium [])</P>

For baseball, it was the old Yankee Stadium and Wrigley for me. All the new stadiums like Camden Yard, Jacobs Field, the ballpark at Arlington are nice places to watch a game. The only new one I don't like is the new White Sox ballpark. Did someone actually say they liked Shea Stadium? lol</P>
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Working...
          X