Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do premier free agents even sign with the eagles?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do premier free agents even sign with the eagles?

Don't they know the eagles will just try to trade them as soon as they owe them any real money?

Re: Why do premier free agents even sign with the eagles?

Can you please start posting in the correct forum? This is being moved to General Sports, as it is about the Eagles

Thank you
    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

[quote user="Warchild"]Don't they know the eagles will just try to trade them as soon as they owe them any real money?[/quote]I don't know what you're trying to say.

If this is with regards to Samuels, he has made a lot of money with Philly, but as is with almost every premier FA signing, all the money of the contract is never seen. That is why guaranteed money is so important.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Warchild"]Don't they know the eagles will just try to trade them as soon as they owe them any real money?[/quote]I don't know what you're trying to say. If this is with regards to Samuels, he has made a lot of money with Philly, but as is with almost every premier FA signing, all the money of the contract is never seen. That is why guaranteed money is so important.[/quote]</P>

+1</P>

Comment

[quote user="Warchild"]Don't they know the eagles will just try to trade them as soon as they owe them any real money?[/quote]
          why not?

Comment

Working...
          X