• Brandon Jacobs going to jail??

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2012/...on-nj-highway/
    sigpic
    BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Brandon Jacobs going to jail??

so happy none of this involves us right now

Comment

While this was stupid and some NJ State troopers will likely lose their jobs over this, no one is going to jail.

Comment

Jail??? For what? Participating in a caravan sanctioned by the police?</P>

Please . . . . . </P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Jail???* For what?* Participating in a caravan sanctioned by the police?</P>

Please . . . . . </P>[/quote]
          Same could be said about someone shooting themselves in the leg too. If NJ wants to make an example...they will find a way.
          sigpic
          BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="thomsoad"]
            Same could be said about someone shooting themselves in the leg too. If NJ wants to make an example...they will find a way.[/quote]

If the police are the ones who gave Plaxico the gun I dont think he would have gone to jail.

Jacobs wont get in trouble at all, the cops who participated will though.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="thomsoad"]
              Same could be said about someone shooting themselves in the leg too. If NJ wants to make an example...they will find a way.[/quote]

If the police are the ones who gave Plaxico the gun I dont think he would have gone to jail.

Jacobs wont get in trouble at all, the cops who participated will though.[/quote]

Agreed. The cops will probably face at least suspension, if not getting fired... Depends on how their union feels about it. Worse Jacobs will get is a ticket of some kind.

Comment

[quote user="thomsoad"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Please . . . . . </P>

[/quote] Same could be said about someone shooting themselves in the leg too. If NJ wants to make an example...they will find a way.[/quote]</P>

You seriously think this is the same as discharging an unregistered handgun in a public place? Now you're just being dumb . . . . .</P>

Comment

[quote user="thomsoad"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Please . . . . . </P>[/quote]

Sorry, but this comparison is absolutely ridiculous!!

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="thomsoad"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Please . . . . . </P>

[/quote] Same could be said about someone shooting themselves in the leg too. If NJ wants to make an example...they will find a way.[/quote]</P>

You seriously think this is the same as discharging an unregistered handgun in a public place?* Now you're just being dumb . . . . .</P>[/quote]

I never said nor ever inclined they were the one and the same. My reference is that if NJ politics gets involved they will find a way to spend MILLIONS to bring BJ and everyone to court and try and prosecute.

That is my point.
                    sigpic
                    BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="DVision"][quote user="thomsoad"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Jail??? For what? Participating in a caravan sanctioned by the police?</p>

Please . . . . . </p>[/quote]

Sorry, but this comparison is absolutely ridiculous!![/quote]
                      Indeed. Also, let's not forget that Plax still got less than the mandatory minimum.

Comment

[quote user="thomsoad"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="thomsoad"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Please . . . . . </P>

You seriously think this is the same as discharging an unregistered handgun in a public place? Now you're just being dumb . . . . .</P>

[/quote] I never said nor ever inclined they were the one and the same. My reference is that if NJ politics gets involved they will find a way to spend MILLIONS to bring BJ and everyone to court and try and prosecute. That is my point.[/quote]</P>

Your point makes no sense. What would NJ spend millions of dollars on to prosecute?? Speeding? </P>

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"]so happy none of this involves us right now
                          [/quote]You said it man.

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="thomsoad"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="thomsoad"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Please . . . . . </P>

You seriously think this is the same as discharging an unregistered handgun in a public place?* Now you're just being dumb . . . . .</P>

[/quote] I never said nor ever inclined they were the one and the same. My reference is that if NJ politics gets involved they will find a way to spend MILLIONS to bring BJ and everyone to court and try and prosecute. That is my point.[/quote]</P>

Your point makes no sense.* What would NJ spend millions of dollars on to prosecute??* Speeding? </P>[/quote]
                            Once again...if they want to make an example they will find something.
                            sigpic
                            BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="thomsoad"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="thomsoad"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="thomsoad"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Please . . . . . </P>

You seriously think this is the same as discharging an unregistered handgun in a public place?* Now you're just being dumb . . . . .</P>

Your point makes no sense.* What would NJ spend millions of dollars on to prosecute??* Speeding? </P>[/quote]
                              Once again...if they want to make an example they will find something.[/quote]

You do realize it was NY that made an example of Plax and not NJ right? Even if they did want to make an example of Jacobs, I don't think a fine and some points on his license will really set him back much.

By the way, where'd they get the 110mph from? I didn't know people had radar guns in their cars.

Comment

Working...
                              X