Met Gronkowski last Sunday flying back to Boston from Florid***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met Gronkowski last Sunday flying back to Boston from Florid***

This past Sunday saw this huge guy in the terminal eating a sandwich waiting to board the same plane as us. Looked closer and saw it was the Gronk. Waited until he finished and went over to talk to the guy. He was just a down to earth guy that gave the Giants their props for wining the SB. Talked to us for about15 minutes, took pics with my kids, very cool guy.

Re: Met Gronkowski last Sunday flying back to Boston from Florid***

[quote user="Dirt66"]This past Sunday saw this huge guy in the terminal eating a sandwich waiting to board the same plane as us. Looked closer and saw it was the Gronk. Waited until he finished and went over to talk to the guy. He was just a down to earth guy that gave the Giants their props for wining the SB. Talked to us for about15 minutes, took pics with my kids, very cool guy.[/quote]Pics or ban!!!!

Comment

[quote user="Giant stuck in Texas"][quote user="Dirt66"]This past Sunday saw this huge guy in the terminal eating a sandwich waiting to board the same plane as us. Looked closer and saw it was the Gronk. Waited until he finished and went over to talk to the guy. He was just a down to earth guy that gave the Giants their props for wining the SB. Talked to us for about15 minutes, took pics with my kids, very cool guy.[/quote]Pics or ban!!!!
      [/quote]
      lol

Comment

[quote user="Dirt66"]This past Sunday saw this huge guy in the terminal eating a sandwich waiting to board the same plane as us. Looked closer and saw it was the Gronk. Waited until he finished and went over to talk to the guy. He was just a down to earth guy that gave the Giants their props for wining the SB. Talked to us for about15 minutes, took pics with my kids, very cool guy.[/quote] Gronk eat sandwich! Gronk take picture with strange man and and kids! Gronk like to party!

.....sorry. I'm being weird.

Comment

Working...
        X