Sinorice Moss to the CFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinorice Moss to the CFL

Hahaha time to talk about Sinorice once again! He signed with my home town Saskatchewan Roughriders of the Canadian Football League today

Re: Sinorice Moss to the CFL

was he on the roster when we won it all in07?

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]was he on the roster when we won it all in07?[/quote]I think he was but was inactive as he always was due to injuries
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Can only wish him good luck since he never did anything wrong except under perform.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]was he on the roster when we won it all in07?[/quote]
          Yes, he's got a ring.

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="giantsfan420"]was he on the roster when we won it all in07?[/quote]I think he was but was inactive as he always was due to injuries[/quote]</P>

He was actually a healthy scratch in the Super Bowl in 07.</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>Too bad our coaches didn't know how to use him. He could have been a superstar if he was used correctly.</FONT></P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="giantsfan420"]was he on the roster when we won it all in07?[/quote]I think he was but was inactive as he always was due to injuries[/quote]</P>

He was actually a healthy scratch in the Super Bowl in 07.</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>Too bad our coaches didn't know how to use him.* He could have been a superstar if he was used correctly.</FONT></P>[/quote]

WTF?

Comment

+1 I hope he does well..Never did anything to but try and live a dream!
                ALL IN!

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Can only wish him good luck since he never did anything wrong except under perform.[/quote]I dont get the hate for him.He just wasnt good. I still dont get what Reese saw in him "He was the Director of College Scouting so dont give me He wasnt the GM because i know its coming" he wasnt a productive college player at all

Comment

Yeah the hate, as nearly always, was unwarranted. It was sad seeing "fans" constantly abuse him on Twitter. He'd always respond nicely, which was quite funny.

Comment

[quote user="giants2thebowl"]Hahaha time to talk about Sinorice once again! He signed with my home town Saskatchewan Roughriders of the Canadian Football League today[/quote]cool.. but he wont fill that Andy Fantuz void....

oski wee wee

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giants2thebowl"]Hahaha time to talk about Sinorice once again! He signed with my home town Saskatchewan Roughriders of the Canadian Football League today[/quote]cool.. but he wont fill that Andy Fantuz void....

oski wee wee[/quote]

Where did Fantuz go?

Comment

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giants2thebowl"]Hahaha time to talk about Sinorice once again! He signed with my home town Saskatchewan Roughriders of the Canadian Football League today[/quote]cool.. but he wont fill that Andy Fantuz void....

oski wee wee[/quote]

Where did Fantuz go?
                          [/quote]Ticats via Chicago Bears

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giants2thebowl"]Hahaha time to talk about Sinorice once again! He signed with my home town Saskatchewan Roughriders of the Canadian Football League today[/quote]cool.. but he wont fill that Andy Fantuz void....

oski wee wee[/quote]

Where did Fantuz go?
                            [/quote]Ticats via Chicago Bears[/quote]

Nice, always liked Fantuz, hes a beast. Well, that is in the CFL. lol

Comment

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giants2thebowl"]Hahaha time to talk about Sinorice once again! He signed with my home town Saskatchewan Roughriders of the Canadian Football League today[/quote]cool.. but he wont fill that Andy Fantuz void....

oski wee wee[/quote]

Where did Fantuz go?
                              [/quote]Ticats via Chicago Bears[/quote]

Nice, always liked Fantuz, hes a beast. Well, that is in the CFL. lol
                              [/quote]just no patience for an undrafted wr in the nfl especially a undrafted Canadian wr lol

Comment

Working...
                              X