• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay Classy, Boston.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/hocke...iew/54557232/1

Typical.

Re: Stay Classy, Boston.

[quote user="BobbyD"]http://www.usatoday.com/sports/hockey/nhl/story/2012-04-26/joel-ward-interview/54557232/1 Typical.[/quote]</P>

Right,......... a few morons represent the entire city.</P>

Is that really your view?</P>
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="BobbyD"]http://www.usatoday.com/sports/hockey/nhl/story/2012-04-26/joel-ward-interview/54557232/1 Typical.[/quote]</P>

Is that really your view?</P>[/quote]yes..

Comment

[quote user="BobbyD"]http://www.usatoday.com/sports/hocke...iew/54557232/1

Typical.[/quote]
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I got a headache reading that............
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]yes..[/quote]</P>

Your opinion is rejected out of hand Bandy.</P>

Comment

heres some trivia

first ever black NHL player played for what team?

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]heres some trivia

[/quote]</P>

I remember a guy named Tony McKegnie with the Sabres. Good player too.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

I remember a guy named Tony McKegnie with the Sabres. Good player too.</P>[/quote]I think it was Willie O'Ree who played for the Bruins (IRONICALLY). He only had a cup of coffee with the Bruins and didn't compete at McKegnie's level but I am almost certain it was O'Ree or something like that.

Comment

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

I remember a guy named Tony McKegnie with the Sabres. Good player too.</P>

[/quote]I think it was Willie O'Ree who played for the Bruins (IRONICALLY). He only had a cup of coffee with the Bruins and didn't compete at McKegnie's level but I am almost certain it was O'Ree or something like that.[/quote]</P>

I don't know about that. i do remember that McKegnie was the only black player in the league until Grant Feur showed up.</P>

And Tony was a hell of a player. Fought on the boards for the puck as well as anyone.</P>

Comment

btw Slip, thanks for moving this thread in a better direction.

Comment

A Tennessee titans fan, mocking Boston Bruin fans on a New York Giants message board.

Unreal :S
                        "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="jomo"]I think it was Willie O'Ree who played for the Bruins (IRONICALLY). He only had a cup of coffee with the Bruins and didn't compete at McKegnie's level but I am almost certain it was O'Ree or something like that.[/quote]

Correct! 1957 he came into the NHL for the Bruins.

What irony of Bruins fans complaining about black players when they were the first team to have one!

Only conclusion one can pull from this is most of these fans arent true fans anyway, kids, bandwagon fans, etc. The exact type of losers who usually talk the most crap online.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="jomo"]I think it was Willie O'Ree who played for the Bruins (IRONICALLY). He only had a cup of coffee with the Bruins and didn't compete at McKegnie's level but I am almost certain it was O'Ree or something like that.[/quote]

Correct! 1957 he came into the NHL for the Bruins.

What irony of Bruins fans complaining about black players when they were the first team to have one!

Only conclusion one can pull from this is most of these fans arent true fans anyway, kids, bandwagon fans, etc. The exact type of losers who usually talk the most crap online.
                            [/quote]</P>

As a guy who has always hated the Bruins I can honestly say...they are some of the greatest hockey fans in the league. Just because a couple dopes act like jaggoffs, doesn't mean anything about the fans. </P>

Don't take anything that fans say within a few hours of their team getting iliminated seriously anyway.</P>

You should all know that.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]yes..[/quote]</P>

Your opinion is rejected out of hand Bandy.</P>[/quote]Bostonians being Bostonians

Comment

Working...
                              X