Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teebow has done it again!!!! Going to OT unbelievable!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Teebow has done it again!!!! Going to OT unbelievable!!!

Cris Carter must be in deep depression right now.

Comment

[quote user="TheAngryTuna"]I'm watching the game now, they won because Marion Barber ran out of bounds when they would have otherwise been able to run down the clock, and then he fumbled in overtime 20 yards out of FG range.[/quote]
      He still got them in range with under a minute left and no time outs, give credit where credit is do

Comment

[quote user="P_Simms_#11"]Cris Carter must be in deep depression right now.
        [/quote]

Why's that?

Comment

[/quote]
          So is Merril hodge....Anybody catch the tounge lashing Ditka gave him this morning?

Comment

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="TheAngryTuna"]I'm watching the game now, they won because Marion Barber ran out of bounds when they would have otherwise been able to run down the clock, and then he fumbled in overtime 20 yards out of FG range.[/quote]
            He still got them in range with under a minute left and no time outs, give credit where credit is do
            [/quote]</P>

</P>

[A]</P>
            Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Mods must have all went to Dallas with YA. Gods hate kneebow.

Comment

[quote user="Gianthunter"]Mods must have all went to Dallas with YA. Gods hate kneebow.[/quote]
                What is this kneebow? I dont get it

Comment

[/quote]
                  hahaha so is Merrill hoge
                  he must be thinking
                  "Oh man how is it that he just keeps on winning and they will go to the playoffs?"
                  "Well tommorow I will go on ESPN and say that he cant throw and wont win a superbowl"
                  "Then if he somehow does I will kill myself" "Maybe Cris and I can get together a mass suicide after tebow wins with Cris Collinsworth, Stephen Smith and others on Live ESPN.

Comment

[quote user="PIERCEnumber58rules"][quote user="P_Simms_#11"]Cris Carter must be in deep depression right now.
                    [/quote]

Why's that?[/quote]Some of these guys are just trying to stir the pot. Don't pay their miserable, small minded selves no attention. There's a lot of folks who doubted Tebow for good reasons.

Comment

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Gianthunter"]Mods must have all went to Dallas with YA. Gods hate kneebow.[/quote]
                      [/quote]You are to too funny[]

Comment

doubted? I still doubt him in the present tense. I do know that god exists now though...

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="PIERCEnumber58rules"][quote user="P_Simms_#11"]Cris Carter must be in deep depression right now.
                          [/quote]

Why's that?[/quote]Some of these guys are just trying to stir the pot. Don't pay their miserable, small minded selves no attention. There's a lot of folks who doubted Tebow for good reasons.[/quote]

There's a big difference between doubting someones skills and hating them. I always respected Tebow, but i had some doubts myself at one time about whether he could succeed in the NFL. I was wrong. I admit it. That's more than Hoge, Carter and the others will ever do.

Comment

[quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Gianthunter"]Mods must have all went to Dallas with YA. Gods hate kneebow.[/quote]
                            [/quote]You are to too funny[][/quote]
                            You mean like alls he does is win so he ends games taking a knee?

Comment

You have to give the Denver "D" credit! They held Chicago to 10 points. I wish our "D" was half as good!
                              Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

no wonder the world is in such bad shape, g-d is busy helping football players.

Comment

Working...
                                X