Brooklyn Nets Logo Released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brooklyn Nets Logo Released

New logo was officially released today. Jay-Z "helped" in the design process. I like the feel, nothing flashy, straight to the point..... Classic

Re: Brooklyn Nets Logo Released

So they're wearing black and white? If so that would be niiice.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

I guess so, it'll be really nice to see black/white NBA team uniforms. The Spurs wear black/silver which will be the next closest thing.

Comment

what was wrong with the blue and white?

I see black and white and think white sox and I get queasy in the gut [+o(]

As a logo it's nice, just not the piano key colors

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I like it

Comment

So simple. When most NBA teams are branching off into arena football-esque uniforms and logos, this team is keeping it real. I really love it. Going to be a tough time rooting against them next year as a Knicks fan. Might have to start supporting two teams, as I am now a Brooklyn native.

Comment

I feel like dumping the Bulls & jumping on the bandwagon.:-)

Comment

Woohooo. This is a great start to the rebuilding of the franchise.

I love this.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]I feel like dumping the Bulls & jumping on the bandwagon.:-)[/quote]
                  'cause of "black-n-white" colors???

don't get me wrong the Nets in BK is massive !

But I'm not trading in my sub-standard Knicks for a equally under-achieving Nets. No way, no how.

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]I feel like dumping the Bulls & jumping on the bandwagon.:-)[/quote]

But I'm not trading in my sub-standard Knicks for a equally under-achieving Nets.* No way, no how.
                    [/quote]

For what it's worth, he did say Bulls not Knicks
                    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]I feel like dumping the Bulls & jumping on the bandwagon.:-)[/quote]

But I'm not trading in my sub-standard Knicks for a equally under-achieving Nets. No way, no how.
                      [/quote]

For what it's worth, he did say Bulls not Knicks [/quote]

oh I know, but I'm not a bulls fan. as far as I know the Bulls are his main squad.

my point was, I wouldn't even playfully entertain the thought of jumping ship based on a team's colors alone.

gameplay, talent, competitive spirit/ willpower? perhaps.

but I am "stuck" with the Knicks and living in Chicago only ingrains my loyalties further.

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="titwio"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]I feel like dumping the Bulls & jumping on the bandwagon.:-)[/quote]

But I'm not trading in my sub-standard Knicks for a equally under-achieving Nets.* No way, no how.
                        [/quote]

oh I know, but I'm not a bulls fan. as far as I know the Bulls are his main squad.

my point was, I wouldn't even playfully entertain the thought of jumping ship based on a team's colors alone.

but I am "stuck" with the Knicks and living in Chicago only ingrains my loyalties further.
                        [/quote]I'm a loyal fan but tbh... I'm from the Tri State and if CT ever gets a team, I'll drop the Bulls with the quickness. My love for Chicago is deep but I never stepped foot in that city and I feel a lil awkward sometimes about reppin the Giants and then reppin the Bulls. I love the Tri State, I love CT and I love NY so if I could start fresh, it's better to start with a rejuvenated squad. More than likely I'll be riding with Chi Town til the day I die but if BK starts making some noise, I'll cheer em on just like I would be happy for the Knicks and their fans.

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="titwio"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]I feel like dumping the Bulls & jumping on the bandwagon.:-)[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]I'm a loyal fan but tbh... I'm from the Tri State and if CT ever gets a team, I'll drop the Bulls with the quickness. My love for Chicago is deep but I never stepped foot in that city and I feel a lil awkward sometimes about reppin the Giants and then reppin the Bulls. I love the Tri State, I love CT and I love NY so if I could start fresh, it's better to start with a rejuvenated squad. More than likely I'll be riding with Chi Town til the day I die but if BK starts making some noise, I'll cheer em on just like I would be happy for the Knicks and their fans.[/quote]

you're all good with me no matter what.

Comment

Working...
                          X