• Show
Clear All

• Junior Seau Dead

JUNIOR SEAU DEAD
    Cops Suspect Suicide

http://www.google.com/search?client=...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/02/junior.../#.T6GJzBxbaV0

Re: Junior Seau Dead

sorry meant to put this in general sports. Mods can you move it?

Comment

Personally i dont have a prob with this in this section.

That said this is nuts! I read an article just a week ago how he was loving retirement and surfing everyday in Hawaii.

This just blows my my mind. Gotta be more to this story. Cant help but wonder if Seau had any concussions in his 12year career and if so...are they gonna try and link the 2 together?
      sigpic
      BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="thomsoad"]Personally i dont have a prob with this in this section. That said this is nuts! I read an article just a week ago how he was loving retirement and surfing everyday in Hawaii. This just blows my my mind. Gotta be more to this story. Cant help but wonder if Seau had any concussions in his 12year career and if so...are they gonna try and link the 2 together?[/quote]</P>

I will be stunned if this was suicide but anything is possible. As far as his concussion history, he definitely had concussions multiple times, in fact I recall it being a major issue with him. He probably had a ton more that we never heard about just because of the way he played the game.</P>

The image of Junior being face down on the turf crying after the Giants beat the Pats in Super Bowl 42 is burned into my memory forever now. What a tragedy.</P>
        Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

[quote user="thomsoad"]Personally i dont have a prob with this in this section.

That said this is nuts! I read an article just a week ago how he was loving retirement and surfing everyday in Hawaii.

This just blows my my mind. Gotta be more to this story. Cant help but wonder if Seau had any concussions in his 12year career and if so...are they gonna try and link the 2 together?[/quote]12 years? Seau played 20 seasons

Comment

I think he saw 12 PRO BOWLS and mistook it for years.

Comment

Man. My prayers go out to his family. You just never know I guess, he seemed to be enjoying retirement. I'm sure there is more to it then we know yet, but still damn.

Comment

I just watched a video of his mother talking to the media. She kept saying "who would do this to my son?". So while the cops think its a suicide I guess she doesn't want to believe it. It was very very sad.

Comment

This is so terrible.

Comment

I'm shocked.

Comment

It's hard not to be shocked. I couldn't believe it when I heard it on the radio. And there were previous signs of him not being right with past issues.

Comment

Terrible news! Just terrible! RIP Junior!

Comment

R.I.P a great Charger linebacker that some of us grew up watching through the 90s and helped the Patriots in their 16-0 regular season.

Comment

Working...
                          X