Seau Death is #8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seau Death is #8

Does anybody else see a "conspiracy theory" unfolding now that the eigth former member of the 1994 San Diego Chargers team has died young? "What if" a gambler lost big money on Super Bowl 29, which they lost to San Francisco? Certainly I have no proof - but eight player deaths is a pretty clear pattern.

Re: Seau Death is #8

[quote user="vinylord"]Does anybody else see a "conspiracy theory" unfolding now that the eigth former member of the 1994 San Diego Chargers team has died young? "What if" a gambler lost big money on Super Bowl 29, which they lost to San Francisco? Certainly I have no proof - but eight player deaths is a pretty clear pattern.[/quote]
    stfu ... mods please delete this thread

Comment

[quote user="VegasGmen"][quote user="vinylord"]Does anybody else see a "conspiracy theory" unfolding now that the eigth former member of the 1994 San Diego Chargers team has died young? "What if" a gambler lost big money on Super Bowl 29, which they lost to San Francisco? Certainly I have no proof - but eight player deaths is a pretty clear pattern.[/quote]
      stfu ... mods please delete this thread[/quote]

VEGASGmen is obviously part of the conspiracy and wants to keep this quiet.

Comment

[quote user="vinylord"]Does anybody else see a "conspiracy theory" unfolding now that the eigth former member of the 1994 San Diego Chargers team has died young? "What if" a gambler lost big money on Super Bowl 29, which they lost to San Francisco? Certainly I have no proof - but eight player deaths is a pretty clear pattern.[/quote]

lol this supposed gambler has skills, striking someone with lightening twice? dammmnn

Comment

I think it is more of a curse, like the Different Strokes cast curse.

Comment

Working...
          X