Kellen winslow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kellen winslow

I can't believe that I am the 1st poster on kellen. Just seen that he will be traded or cut. I know that we have really addressed the TE spot, but I would have rather had kellen than Bennett. I have always like mr. Winslow. We have a lot of potential currently slotted at TE, so I know I'm blowing smoke, but I couldn't even imagine what he would bring to our passing game.

Re: Kellen winslow

[quote user="Pa1jintfan"]I can't believe that I am the 1st poster on kellen. Just seen that he will be traded or cut. I know that we have really addressed the TE spot, but I would have rather had kellen than Bennett. I have always like mr. Winslow. We have a lot of potential currently slotted at TE, so I know I'm blowing smoke, but I couldn't even imagine what he would bring to our passing game.[/quote]

He will end up on the Eagles or Cowboys. He's an alright pass catcher with below average blocking capabilities and is often overrated because of who his dad was. He has bad knees and is often injured. No thank you.

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Pa1jintfan"]I can't believe that I am the 1st poster on kellen. Just seen that he will be traded or cut. I know that we have really addressed the TE spot, but I would have rather had kellen than Bennett. I have always like mr. Winslow. We have a lot of potential currently slotted at TE, so I know I'm blowing smoke, but I couldn't even imagine what he would bring to our passing game.[/quote] He will end up on the Eagles or Cowboys. He's an alright pass catcher with below average blocking capabilities and is often overrated because of who his dad was. He has bad knees and is often injured. No thank you.[/quote]</P>

+1</P>

Comment

Old + attitude problems + past injuries = not worthy to be a Giant.

MB may be one of the best blocking TE's in the game, and run blocking is a big need area. I wouldn't have much interest in Winslow.

I'm really interested in Robinson's potential as well. We know all about his speed and vertical jump, but I love all the video of him catching with his hands -- think he might be a real diamond in the rough.

Comment

[quote user="sg92"]Old + attitude problems + past injuries = not worthy to be a Giant.

MB may be one of the best blocking TE's in the game, and run blocking is a big need area. I wouldn't have much interest in Winslow.

I'm really interested in Robinson's potential as well. We know all about his speed and vertical jump, but I love all the video of him catching with his hands -- think he might be a real diamond in the rough.[/quote]

what attitude problems?
          My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

He can block and catch. His talent is superior to most. To say his dad is the reason for this is nutts.

However

He has injuries issues and attitude problem. He is J Shockey

Comment

Winslow is a proven vet in the league but never shown the promise he was saddled with outta college!</P>

i dont think he would fit well with the Giants! just my !</P>
              sigpic

Comment

[quote user="burier"][quote user="sg92"]Old + attitude problems + past injuries = not worthy to be a Giant.

I'm really interested in Robinson's potential as well. We know all about his speed and vertical jump, but I love all the video of him catching with his hands -- think he might be a real diamond in the rough.[/quote]

what attitude problems?[/quote]"I'm a ****ing soldier"
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="burier"][quote user="sg92"]Old + attitude problems + past injuries = not worthy to be a Giant. MB may be one of the best blocking TE's in the game, and run blocking is a big need area. I wouldn't have much interest in Winslow. I'm really interested in Robinson's potential as well. We know all about his speed and vertical jump, but I love all the video of him catching with his hands -- think he might be a real diamond in the rough.[/quote] what attitude problems?[/quote]"I'm a ****ing soldier"[/quote]</P>

lol . . . . that's it. I was trying to remember that idiotic quote.</P>

Great line for a football player to say while we have troops in harm's way . . . . . </P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="burier"][quote user="sg92"]Old + attitude problems + past injuries = not worthy to be a Giant. MB may be one of the best blocking TE's in the game, and run blocking is a big need area. I wouldn't have much interest in Winslow. I'm really interested in Robinson's potential as well. We know all about his speed and vertical jump, but I love all the video of him catching with his hands -- think he might be a real diamond in the rough.[/quote] what attitude problems?[/quote]"I'm a ****ing soldier"[/quote]</P>

lol . . . . that's it. I was trying to remember that idiotic quote.</P>

Great line for a football player to say while we have troops in harm's way . . . . . </P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm sorry but thats a load of crap. Football players make those references all the time. It was a hyper sensative audience.</P>

He meant absolutely nothing by it.</P>
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

+1. absolutly nothing at all

Comment

[quote user="Pa1jintfan"]I can't believe that I am the 1st poster on kellen. Just seen that he will be traded or cut. I know that we have really addressed the TE spot, but I would have rather had kellen than Bennett. I have always like mr. Winslow. We have a lot of potential currently slotted at TE, so I know I'm blowing smoke, but I couldn't even imagine what he would bring to our passing game.[/quote]</P>

i think you answered your ownquestion in your post. WE HAVE ADDRESSED THE TE SPOT... End of story. we have Robinson, Bennett, Pascoe, and will prob have christian hopkins from PQ show what he has. Then you have the injured Ballard and Beckum. We dont need another TE in camp</P>
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

If he was a great player, why would the bucs be about to cut him?

3.3 million is not very much money really. They have plenty of cap space.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]If he was a great player, why would the bucs be about to cut him?

3.3 million is not very much money really. They have plenty of cap space.[/quote]
                            Hes alot like bradshaw and the insbility to practice thru the week...hes under contract for several more seasons...they have dallas clark...he doesnt fit in with what their new hc is doing...

Theres alot more to it than being a good player

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]they have dallas clark...he doesnt fit in with what their new hc is doing...[/quote]

So they have a 33 year old TE who has never played 16 games in his career on the roster... thats the argument for them not needing a supposed "good TE"?

Comment

Working...
                              X