Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IS Aaron rodgers the best player in the NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS Aaron rodgers the best player in the NFL?

While i am confident that Rodgers will be ranked # 1 on the players top 100, is he really the best player in the NFL? Last year he won the leagues MVP and the following year he won the superbowl MVP. It's hard to really point out flaws in his game And with all due respect, although he lost to us in the playoffs, he still had a hell of a game and was able to keep green bay in the game when things looked gray.

But what do you all think? Is Rodgers the best player/QB in the NFL or is he a little overrated?
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Re: IS Aaron rodgers the best player in the NFL?

Guess we will not know until he gets someone who can catch a ball in the clutch.

Comment

Yeah, I'd be ok with that. He was probably the most dominant player in the league last season; he played on a completely different level to others at his position.

Rodgers
      Arian Foster
      Calvin Johnson
      Brees
      Brady

Comment

yeah sure why not, League MVP should be considered the #1 player for the year and upcoming year.

But Kobe knows who is Number 1 around here
        "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Trying to figure out what this has to do with Giants football.
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="jomo"]Trying to figure out what this has to do with Giants football.[/quote]

(General sports section)

"Have something to discuss about another NFL team? Maybe some MLB, NBA, or NHL news to share, or simply some random sports related information to discuss? Bring it in here!"

~Big Mike~

Comment

[quote user="Flip Empty"]Yeah, I'd be ok with that. He was probably the most dominant player in the league last season; he played on a completely different level to others at his position.

Rodgers
              Arian Foster
              Calvin Johnson
              Brees
              Brady[/quote]

hmm, im not sure if i would put a running back before brady or brees but i see your drift. Foster is shaping into one of the leagues best backs.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Working...
              X