Dez Bryant arrested...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dez Bryant arrested...

Didn't see it posted anywhere so I figured I'd share the news.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...olence-charge/

Re: Dez Bryant arrested...

Gee, another troubled Diva on America's Team.

Think there's any shame about it in Dallas? nah.

Comment

Said this since day 1....this kid still has a ton of maturing to do

Comment

There goes my Fantasy Football sleeper/steal.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Its becoming more clear why this guy slid during the draft. I thought the Cowboys got a steal when they drafted him but if he keeps going down this road he'll let all that talent go to waste.</P>

Goodell might make him sit out a few games cause of this, could help the Giants week 1</P>
          The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

[quote user="Martyr"]

Its becoming more clear why this guy slid during the draft. I thought the Cowboys got a steal when they drafted him but if he keeps going down this road he'll let all that talent go to waste.</p>

<font size="6">Goodell might make him sit out a few games cause of this, could help the Giants week 1</font></p>[/quote]

T2's knee must be fine, because I saw him dancing when this news broke.

Comment

Marshawn Lynch just got arrested tonight also... for a DUI.

smh.
              "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"]Said this since day 1....this kid still has a ton of maturing to do
                [/quote]

he's their Plaxico. Seriously, a ton of talent and potential and a scoop of common sense and maturity.

[quote user="titwio"]Marshawn Lynch just got arrested tonight also... for a DUI.

smh.[/quote]

Elvis Dumervil supposedly flashed his pistol in his scuffle.

Damn do any of these guys remember Pac Man and his stupidity?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="egyptian420"]Said this since day 1....this kid still has a ton of maturing to do
                  [/quote]

he's their Plaxico.* Seriously, a ton of talent and potential and a scoop of common sense and maturity.

[quote user="titwio"]Marshawn Lynch just got arrested tonight also... for a DUI.

smh.[/quote]

[/quote]lack of maturity and lack of common sense I guess.

I think a lot of these players forget that it is not a right to play in the NFL, it's a privilege.

Comment

It seems harsh to say, but some of these guys are just plain dumb.

Comment

Is it true it was on his Mom. Must have caught her hand in the crack, I mean cookiejar.

Comment

[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="egyptian420"]Said this since day 1....this kid still has a ton of maturing to do
                        [/quote]

he's their Plaxico.* Seriously, a ton of talent and potential and a scoop of common sense and maturity.

smh.[/quote]

[/quote]lack of maturity and lack of common sense I guess.

I think a lot of these players forget that it is not a right to play in the NFL, it's a privilege.[/quote]

It just boggles my mind as to how many of these players take that priveledge for granted. I guess most of these guys think they are untouchable

Comment

So far, the details do not sound good. Seems like there was a scuffle between he and his half brother, and his mother got caught in the middle.

Gooddell has punished the Cowboys for a lot less.

I disagree with the notion that Dez Bryant is a Diva receiver though. Dez Bryant is a team player that is troubled off the field because he cannot escape his past.

Comment

Can't say I'm surprised. With all the incidents he has had in the past, he comes off as a real knuckle head.

Boy Dallas has a knack for signing all-world talent with the mentality of a 10 year old.

Comment

Maybe Dezz is her new pimp.

Comment

Working...
                              X