Shockey to Eagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockey to Eagles

Adam Shefter reported Shockey visited with the Eagles the past week and that they offered him a contract. Shockey will apparently sign, but he just doesnt want to go to training camp this early. (typical shockey)

but what do you guys think, think this will help philly?

much more worried about celek lol. he always seems to torch us

Comment

He could help them out I would think, but wondering how he and the Eagles will actually get along. I just don't see his personality meshing with Reid's too well.

Comment

Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
        much more worried about celek lol. he always seems to torch us
        I agree, just can't imagine why the dream team would bring in a cancer like Shockey...don't they have enough distractions.

Comment

I once was an avid Shockey fan but this move strikes me in an indifference sort of way.

I care more for our suspect O-Line, the 3rd Wideout to be determined (and his impact if any) and if our D-Line will have an effective pass rush...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I really don't think Shockey has that "give me the ball every play" attitude any more. Haven't really heard the Saints or Panthers complain about his attitude. However, that being said, he's just not really a factor anymore. He'll be a back up TE. No big deal.

Comment

Shockey will not make or break the Eagles.
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                I really don't think Shockey has that "give me the ball every play" attitude any more. Haven't really heard the Saints or Panthers complain about his attitude. However, that being said, he's just not really a factor anymore. He'll be a back up TE. No big deal.
                He was hated on the Saints

Comment

Roseman written all over this.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Typical Eagles move... sign for the name, not the talent.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Shockey never had much speed even when he was with the Giants but the last I saw of him last season he was soooo slow he seemed to be jogging so I doubt he will be much more than a blocking TE for the Eagles when ever he gets on the field...
                      Last edited by JesseJames; 08-01-2012, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                        agreed hate shockey hate eagles
                        sigpic
                        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Well there is another scum bag on the list of people to hate.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                            Shockey will not make or break the Eagles.
                            had his chance with NY and blew it. I have moved on. Have been over him since he left after the SB 07 season. dont care where he goes or who he plays for
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                              More like sign for the short term
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X