This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Football.. America's #1 sport??

yeah but nascar only comes to a town maybe 1 to 3 times a year so there is limited oppurtunity to see it for these people. Plus everyones favorite driver races each race therefore all the fans watch all the races where as other sports are spread out. A weekly nascar races tv ratings couldn't touch the nfls ratings on a sunday when you add them all up to make it like a nascar race where all teams are competing.

Comment

[quote user="izbo1"] A weekly nascar races tv ratings couldn't touch the nfls ratings on a sunday when you add them all up to make it like a nascar race where all teams are competing.
      [/quote]

Not so sure about that, I think its closer then you believe....although I do believe Football is still in the lead.

but if your going to say that then Baseball can technically have a higher viewer rating because they play 162 games, sure each individual team/game has less viewers but with that many more games in the end people technically "Watch" more Baseball then Football.

it all depends on how you word the question.

Personally if you ask me what I'd rather watch on any given day, Nascar/Baseball/Basketball/Football, I'm saying football and I think thats the best way to go about it if you do it by ratings then you could make a case for a bunch of different sports being most popular depending on how you look at it.

Comment

Baseball is America's pass-time in name only. The sport is declining. Both the professional level and at the grass roots.

Football has been America's #1 sport for longer than since 2000, the tide began to turn in the 1970s.

Although, as much as I hate it, NASCRAP has more viewers and/or is watched by more people than football.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]I believe NASCAR is rated the number 1 most watched sport in America
          [/quote]

<FONT face=Verdana>Dude, you slap a Wal-Mart sticker on the side of my car, follow me down the NYS Thruway, from Harriman to the Tappan Zee bridge, and you'll think I'm Jeff Gordon!!!</FONT>

Comment

[quote user="NJGenerals"][quote user="DavenIII"]I believe NASCAR is rated the number 1 most watched sport in America
            [/quote]

<font face="Verdana">Dude, you slap a Wal-Mart sticker on the side of my car, follow me down the NYS Thruway, from Harriman to the Tappan Zee bridge, and you'll think I'm Jeff Gordon!!!</font>[/quote]

Why, do you make nothing but gradual left turns?

<font size="2">* I love cars but hate NASCRAP.

a) Ovals = yawn. Give me road courses with left AND right turns.
            b) Cars haven't been "stock" in decades. I'd rather see BMW/Porsche/Corvette/Ferrari racing cars somewhat related to their street versions instead of the same "Car of Yesterday" car with Taurus or Camry headlights painted on.

Give me road racing, ALMS or even SCCA at the grass roots level.
            </font>

Comment

baseball is probably considered America's #1 sport because of its longevity and the players from back in the day. i think nowadays, professional football is the #1 sport in America. college football in my opinion is ahead of baseball.
              sigpic

Comment

[quote user="BigBlue1971"]baseball is probably considered America's #1 sport because of its longevity and the players from back in the day. i think nowadays, professional football is the #1 sport in America. college football in my opinion is ahead of baseball.[/quote]
                Football is definitely more popular now. Just look at the TV ratings.

Comment

[quote user="janstett"][quote user="NJGenerals"][quote user="DavenIII"]I believe NASCAR is rated the number 1 most watched sport in America
                  [/quote]

<font face="Verdana">Dude, you slap a Wal-Mart sticker on the side of my car, follow me down the NYS Thruway, from Harriman to the Tappan Zee bridge, and you'll think I'm Jeff Gordon!!!</font>[/quote]

Why, do you make nothing but gradual left turns?

<font size="2">* I love cars but hate NASCRAP.

a) Ovals = yawn. Give me road courses with left AND right turns.
                  b) Cars haven't been "stock" in decades. I'd rather see BMW/Porsche/Corvette/Ferrari racing cars somewhat related to their street versions instead of the same "Car of Yesterday" car with Taurus or Camry headlights painted on.

Give me road racing, ALMS or even SCCA at the grass roots level.
                  </font>
                  [/quote]

Gew up near Mosport International Raceway in Ontario and watched some great races.
                  We go to the Cascar event there..after the race they let anyone who wants to go around go..lol couple years back this guy comes into last turn, wide, hits the wall with a brand new Nissan, racy one, anyways they interview him over the loudspeakers..he just bought it that Friday, wrote it off LOL
                  Explain that to the insurance company...LOL he started crying the idiot

Comment

[quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="GiantSinceBirth78"][quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="NJGenerals"][quote user="listenup"]

You know how many injurys there would be if the season had more games ?</P>

[/quote]

<FONT face=Verdana>Bullcrap, the USFL played an 18 game schedule...

Back on point: The ratings tell the story: Football's been #1 for decades...</FONT>[/quote] You Sir are correct. From an outside perspective, no other American sport comes close here in the UK, maybe Basketball. But Football rating in the US are thru the roof![/quote]</P>

Blue, why don't they like American football?</P>

[/quote] As in why dont UK fans like American Football, do you mean?[/quote]</P>

Yes</P>

Comment

[quote user="jaymes9240"]

Baseball is still America's sport. You don't know the facts. Attendance has steadily increased in the past 5 years and is at the highest point ever in its history. Baseball is the only sport in which every franchise makes a profit.</P>

Football is great, the best sport to watch when your team isn't playing, but lets be real. It's only 16 games and I guarantee that if baseball or even basketball were a 16 game season, they'd be sold out every game as well. </P>

<FONT color=#800080 size=6>More than half of the people who watch football are racists anyway.</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

Whats that supposed to mean? Who are the racist ones? Do explain yourself.</P>

Comment

[quote user="jaymes9240"]

<FONT size=4>More than half of the people who watch football are racists anyway.</FONT></P>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="GiantSinceBirth78"][quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="GiantSinceBirth78"][quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="NJGenerals"][quote user="listenup"]

[/quote]

Back on point: The ratings tell the story: Football's been #1 for decades...</FONT>[/quote] You Sir are correct. From an outside perspective, no other American sport comes close here in the UK, maybe Basketball. But Football rating in the US are thru the roof![/quote]</P>

[/quote] As in why dont UK fans like American Football, do you mean?[/quote]</P>

Yes</P>

[/quote] Because my friend, English people are taught.....no fed from a very early age a staple diet of gay sports such as CRICKET, SNOOKER, SOCCER....the list goes on but im feeling the urge to vomit. Basicly English sport revolves around Soccer and idloising its "touch me and i will fall down" "SUPERSTARS" as they like to be known players such as Beckham. I on the other hand liked to hit people from an early age, So i played Rugby which the closest thing to the NFLand took up Boxing and became a cop. [] I became a fan of the NFL and the Giants in the mid 80's when it started to show on our TV screens.</P>
                          sigpic

Comment

[quote user="izbo1"]They go by tv ratings on most popular and nascar everybodies favorite racer races in the race so all the fans watch, not all football fans teams are playing in every game, so not every fan watches every game if it was the case all the other sports would beat nascar, possibly even hockey.
                            [/quote]</P>

</P>

I wish I could understand your incoherent, rambling, run-on sentence. </P>

Comment

[quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="GiantSinceBirth78"][quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="GiantSinceBirth78"][quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="NJGenerals"][quote user="listenup"]

[/quote]

Yes</P>

[/quote] Because my friend, English people are taught.....no fed from a very early age a staple diet of gay sports such as CRICKET, SNOOKER, SOCCER....the list goes on but im feeling the urge to vomit. Basicly English sport revolves around Soccer and idloising its "touch me and i will fall down" "SUPERSTARS" as they like to be known players such as Beckham. I on the other hand liked to hit people from an early age, So i played Rugby which the closest thing to the NFLand took up Boxing and became a cop. [] I became a fan of the NFL and the Giants in the mid 80's when it started to show on our TV screens.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Dude that was a CLASSIC response. I have always asked soccer fans what the deal iswith the Falling down for no reason, rolling on the ground like you were shot with a poison dart, then immediately getting up and scoring a goal as if the hand of god touched them, and healedtheir injury. SOOOOOO F'N GHHHHHHHHHHHEY</P>

Comment

You guys should read up on something called the Gallup Polls. I recently did a thesis report on football and can confirm that Football is AMERICAN peoples favorite report. I'll post some of my research and hope the formatting works for here. Since 1972, Football was American citizen's favorite sport.

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Crudes_c%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cms ohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
                                <w:WordDocument>
                                <w:View>Normal</w:View>
                                <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
                                <w:PunctuationKerning/>
                                <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>
                                <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>
                                <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent>
                                <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
                                <w:Compatibility>
                                <w:BreakWrappedTables/>
                                <w:SnapToGridInCell/>
                                <w:WrapTextWithPunct/>
                                <w:UseAsianBreakRules/>
                                <wontGrowAutofit/>
                                </w:Compatibility>
                                <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel>
                                </w:WordDocument>
                                </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
                                <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156">
                                </w:LatentStyles>
                                </xml><![endif]--><style>
                                <!--
                                /* Style Definitions */
                                p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
                                {mso-style-parent:"";
                                margin:0in;
                                margin-bottom:.0001pt;
                                mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
                                font-size:12.0pt;
                                font-family:"Times New Roman";
                                mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
                                @page Section1
                                {size:8.5in 11.0in;
                                margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;
                                mso-header-margin:.5in;
                                mso-footer-margin:.5in;
                                mso-paper-source:0;}
                                div.Section1
                                {page:Section1;}
                                -->
                                </style><!--[if gte mso 10]>
                                <style>
                                /* Style Definitions */
                                table.MsoNormalTable
                                {mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
                                mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
                                mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
                                mso-style-noshow:yes;
                                mso-style-parent:"";
                                mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
                                mso-para-margin:0in;
                                mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
                                mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
                                font-size:10.0pt;
                                font-family:"Times New Roman";
                                mso-ansi-language:#0400;
                                mso-fareast-language:#0400;
                                mso-bidi-language:#0400;}
                                </style>
                                <![endif]-->

<table class="MsoNormalTable" style="border: medium none ; width: 498.05pt; margin-left: 4.65pt; border-collapse: collapse;" width="664" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                                <tbody><tr style="height: 12.75pt;">
                                <td style="border: 1pt solid windowtext; padding: 0in 5.4pt; width: 92pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="123" nowrap="nowrap">
                                <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"><o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <td style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: windowtext windowtext windowtext -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1pt 1pt 1pt medium; padding: 0in 5.4pt; width: 23pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="31" nowrap="nowrap">
                                <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"><o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <td colspan="3" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: windowtext windowtext windowtext -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1pt 1pt 1pt medium; padding: 0in 5.4pt; width: 250.05pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="333" nowrap="nowrap">
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: center;" align="center"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">Sports Fans, by Age Group<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <td style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: windowtext windowtext windowtext -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1pt 1pt 1pt medium; padding: 0in 5.4pt; width: 20pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="27" nowrap="nowrap">
                                </td>
                                <td style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: windowtext windowtext windowtext -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1pt 1pt 1pt medium; padding: 0in 5.4pt; width: 95pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="127" nowrap="nowrap">
                                </td>
                                <td style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: windowtext windowtext windowtext -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1pt 1pt 1pt medium; padding: 0in 5.4pt; width: 0.25in; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="24" nowrap="nowrap">
                                </td>
                                </tr>
                                <tr style="height: 12.75pt;">
                                <td style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color windowtext windowtext; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt; padding: 0in 5.4pt; width: 92pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="123" nowrap="nowrap">
                                </td>
                                <td style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color windowtext windowtext -moz-use-text-color; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; padding: 0in 5.4pt; width: 23pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="31" nowrap="nowrap">
                                </td>
                                <td style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color windowtext windowtext -moz-use-text-color; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; padding: 0in 5.4pt; width: 116.8pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="156" nowrap="nowrap">
                                </td>
                                <td style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color windowtext windowtext -moz-use-text-color; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; padding: 0in 5.4pt; width: 16.45pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="22" nowrap="nowrap">
                                </td>
                                <td style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color windowtext windowtext -moz-use-text-color; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; padding: 0in 5.4pt; width: 116.8pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="156" nowrap="nowrap">
                                </td>
                                <td style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color windowtext windowtext -moz-use-text-color; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; padding: 0in 5.4pt; width: 20pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="27" nowrap="nowrap">
                                </td>
                                <td style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color windowtext windowtext -moz-use-text-color; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; padding: 0in 5.4pt; width: 95pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="127" nowrap="nowrap">
                                </td>
                                <td style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color windowtext windowtext -moz-use-text-color; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; padding: 0in 5.4pt; width: 0.25in; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="24" nowrap="nowrap">
                                </td>
                                </tr>
                                <td style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color windowtext windowtext; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt; padding: 0in 5.4pt; width: 92pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="123" nowrap="nowrap">
                                <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">18- to
                                29-year-olds<o></o></span>
                                </p>
                                </td>
                                <td style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color windowtext windowtext -moz-use-text-color; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; padding: 0in 5.4pt; width: 23pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="31" nowrap="nowrap">
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: center;" align="center"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">30- to 49-year-olds<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <td style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color windowtext windowtext -moz-use-text-color; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; padding: 0in 5.4pt; width: 16.45pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="22" nowrap="nowrap">
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: center;" align="center"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"><o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: center;" align="center"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">50- to 64-year-olds<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <td style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color windowtext windowtext -moz-use-text-color; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; padding: 0in 5.4pt; width: 20pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="27" nowrap="nowrap">
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: center;" align="center"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"><o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <td style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color windowtext windowtext -moz-use-text-color; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; padding: 0in 5.4pt; width: 95pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="127" nowrap="nowrap">
                                <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">65
                                years and older<o></o></span>
                                </p>
                                </td>
                                <td style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color windowtext windowtext -moz-use-text-color; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; padding: 0in 5.4pt; width: 0.25in; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="24" nowrap="nowrap">
                                </td>
                                </tr>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                </tr>
                                <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">Sport<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">%<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">Sport<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">%<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                </tr>
                                <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">Pro
                                Football<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">65<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">65<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">63<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">60<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </tr>
                                <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">College
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">56<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">55<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                Baseball<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">58<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">Figure
                                Skating<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">59<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </tr>
                                Basketball<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">53<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">51<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">52<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">56<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </tr>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">45<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">39<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">43<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">54<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </tr>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">41<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">Auto
                                Racing<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">37<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">39<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">40<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </tr>
                                <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">Figure Skating<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">29<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">37<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">36<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">Pro Golf<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">40<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </tr>
                                <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">Pro Ice
                                Hockey<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">27<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                Basketball <o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">34<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                Racing<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">29<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">38<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </tr>
                                Racing<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">24<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">Pro Golf<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">28<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                Tennis<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">28<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </tr>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">23<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                Hockey<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">27<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                Tennis<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">24<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                Racing<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">22<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </tr>
                                Wrestling<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">23<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                Tennis<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">26<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                Hockey<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">21<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                Hockey<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">13<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </tr>
                                Tennis<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">16<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">10<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">7<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </td>
                                <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: right;" align="right"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">5<o></o></span></p>
                                </td>
                                </tr>
                                </tbody></table>

Comment

Working...
                                X