Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Vick injured his throwing hand, out of the game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Vick injured his throwing hand, out of the game.

No word how serious, looked like they were working on his thumb on the sidelines. Hit it on his linemans helmet. Had happy feet in the pocket under pressure.

#dynasty #dreamteam

at least they solved those run defense issues.....

Comment

Wasn't a dog bite, was it?
      Last edited by RoanokeFan; 08-09-2012, 08:37 PM.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Vick injured, what else is new?
        Oh look, a Kafka pick.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

He's been battered already. Guy is a tool and won't last long in this league.
          OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
          SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by davepc View Post
            No word how serious, looked like they were working on his thumb on the sidelines. Hit it on his linemans helmet. Had happy feet in the pocket under pressure.

#dynasty #dreamteam
            Looked like the injury Simms suffered.....

Comment

Im so concerned lol
              The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                Wasn't a dog bite, was it?
                lmfao... good one!

Comment

Vick is fine but this wont be the last time he gets hurt this season. The Eagles are a stacked team with a killer Dline but if Vick doesnt play well or at all they wont have a chance

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                    Vick is fine but this wont be the last time he gets hurt this season. The Eagles are a stacked team with a killer Dline but if Vick doesnt play well or at all they wont have a chance
                    I guarantee they'll still be tough against us no matter who they got under center.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                      I tell ya one thing, Nick Foles looks incredible.. I was quite a bit higher then most on him, and all though it was in preseason agianst 2n/3rd teamers, i still worry they found something.. I love the draft the eagles had this past yr, and i hope it dosen't give them a franchise qb outta it...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                        I tell ya one thing, Nick Foles looks incredible.. I was quite a bit higher then most on him, and all though it was in preseason agianst 2n/3rd teamers, i still worry they found something.. I love the draft the eagles had this past yr, and i hope it dosen't give them a franchise qb outta it...
                        I have a feeling we're going to be seeing Foles for at least 2-4 games this season if Vick keeps getting in situations like he has recently. Btw nyc, did you see the Packers and Chargers game? Your boy Davon House was playing like a beast in pass coverage and stopping the run. He's looking like a future quality starter for the Packers.

Comment

Working...
                        X