Chad Johnson arrested

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Johnson arrested

Domestic violence charge, per NFLN. Dang Chad, I thought you changed?
    Mood: WOOF!

Originally posted by YoImRudy View Post
    Domestic violence charge, per NFLN. Dang Chad, I thought you changed?
    Changed? This is the first time in his 12 year career that he has been arrested for anything.

People can say what they want about hitting women, but if I discovered my wife in possession of condoms I would go insane. You wouldn't know how you'd react unless you were in that situation. To judge someone else for it is easy to do when you're looking from the outside in.

Comment

Originally posted by VelocityVirus View Post
      People can say what they want about hitting women, but if I discovered my wife in possession of condoms I would go insane. You wouldn't know how you'd react unless you were in that situation. To judge someone else for it is easy to do when you're looking from the outside in.
      There is no excuse, I'll judge him however I want.

Men who attack women are weak.

Comment

He said he wanted no part of the media and now he got his chance with the media. Good job Ocho, I mean Chad Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by moo View Post
          There is no excuse, I'll judge him however I want.

Men who attack women are weak.
          This! Sometimes it's better to just walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by VelocityVirus View Post
            Changed? This is the first time in his 12 year career that he has been arrested for anything.People can say what they want about hitting women, but if I discovered my wife in possession of condoms I would go insane. You wouldn't know how you'd react unless you were in that situation. To judge someone else for it is easy to do when you're looking from the outside in.
            He's still immature regardless If he's been arrested or not.

Comment

His wife had condums slut.........

Comment

I read that she found a receipt for condoms he had.

Comment

Nah you were right it was the other way around.

Comment

I actually heard the same thing too. I don't know who to believe. They both sound like complete idiots.

Comment

I actually heard the same thing too. I don't know who to believe. They both sound like complete idiots.
                      Right, I'm confused and like you said... who cares, they're both idiots.

Comment

Speaking of violence, watch Brady's reaction at the bottom of your comments. He's a little boy at times throwing a temper tantrum. Love it.

Comment

Working...
                        X