Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowboys' Dez Bryant suffers knee injury

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cowboys' Dez Bryant suffers knee injury

    COWBOYS' DEZ BRYANT SUFFERS KNEE INJURY

    Excerpt: "The Cowboys are holding their breath and waiting word on the knee injury that WR Dez Bryant suffered in Monday's practice against the Chargers.

    Bryant left practice and underwent an MRI on his right knee.

    The third-year receiver slipped on the grass coming out of a break and immediately limped off the field with the trainers.

    The Cowboys, also without starting receiver Miles Austin (hamstring), suffered two more injuries at WR with Andre Holmes (back) and Donovan Kemp (knee) sustaining injuries Monday that forced them out of practice." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

  • #2
    reserving response until more information breaks


    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
      reserving response until more information breaks
      This, in addition to Witten, has to be alarming for the Dallas faithful.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        This, in addition to Witten, has to be alarming for the Dallas faithful.
        You have no idea.

        At this point, 4 of our 5 top players are questionable. Ware and Austin with hamstring issues, Bryant with a knee issue, Witten with the spleen.

        For the most part they all should be fine as Bryant's injury is patellar tendinitis.

        But you have to wonder how these nagging injuries are going to affect them this season.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
          You have no idea.

          At this point, 4 of our 5 top players are questionable. Ware and Austin with hamstring issues, Bryant with a knee issue, Witten with the spleen.

          For the most part they all should be fine as Bryant's injury is patellar tendinitis.

          But you have to wonder how these nagging injuries are going to affect them this season.
          If it were here, we'd already have major ship jumping. BTW I have no desire to see anyone injured.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            If it were here, we'd already have major ship jumping. BTW I have no desire to see anyone injured.
            Wasn't under the impression that you did.

            People were definitely freaking out on Cowboys message boards when it was unsure if Bryant was going to miss significant time, but I think they've calmed down.

            For me, the Jason Garrett mentality has rubbed off.

            Next man up. We've gotten through injuries before.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
              Wasn't under the impression that you did.

              People were definitely freaking out on Cowboys message boards when it was unsure if Bryant was going to miss significant time, but I think they've calmed down.

              For me, the Jason Garrett mentality has rubbed off.

              Next man up. We've gotten through injuries before.
              We fans tend to focus on what's happening with our own teams but it's clear every team has these issues every season. With the regular season about two weeks away, we all want our playmakers healthy
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

              Comment


              • #8
                i heard his mom kicked him
                Apologize to Melo 5

                Comment

                Working...
                X