Matt Dodge trying out for the Bears

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Dodge trying out for the Bears

Looks like Matt Dodge will be punting against us this week.
    I for one (knowing im in the minority on this) really hope he does a great job.
    Felt sorry for the kid during his time here... Always felt he deserved a second chance somewhere.
    sigpic
    BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bears are going to be a force, on every single part.

Comment

Originally posted by thomsoad View Post
      Felt sorry for the kid during his time here... Always felt he deserved a second chance somewhere.
      agreed i wanted him to beat out weatherford... thank god he didnt
      sigpic
      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Dodge has a hell of a leg.
        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by thomsoad View Post
          I am with you
          "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Great news to hear.
            I asked yesterday if he had even been invited to work out for anybody this year, and doubted that he would get a second chance.

I'm completely happy we have Weatherford now, but I still hope the kid gets his second shot and develops the way I'm sure he can.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
              Dodge has a hell of a leg.
              too bad he can't punt...

Comment

I also felt bad for him, but TC did the right thing keeping Weatherford (although they should keep his cel phone out of the locker room). The kid just had rookie jitters to the nth degree. Hopefully for him he calmed down and will finally get a position on a team.
                I miss Red Hook

Comment

Originally posted by EJ Blue View Post
                  too bad he can't punt...
                  Yes because every punter is Jeff Feagles during their rookie year
                  "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

Comment

too bad he can't punt...
                    not true he was good in training camp last year but weatherford was better
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Dodge just needs to work on his accuracy, and he'll be a great punter.

Don't let the whole D-Jax **** still get to you. People are still tainted by that moment.

Comment

too bad he can't punt...
                        Feagles who is widely accepted as a great directional punter on here....NEVER got a ball downed inside the 20 till his 4th year in the league.....wonder how many were screaming for his head?

Comment

When did it become wrong on these boards to call a player for what he is? Matt Dodge was not a good punter.. period. Call it rookie mistakes, but the fact is he did nothing to help this team. He made 2 punts out of 72 that went the distance, but the other 70 we all held our breaths.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Originally posted by ny06 View Post
                            When did it become wrong on these boards to call a player for what he is? Matt Dodge was not a good punter.. period. Call it rookie mistakes, but the fact is he did nothing to help this team. He made 2 punts out of 72 that went the distance, but the other 70 we all held our breaths.
                            People have faith in his future.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                              not true he was good in training camp last year but weatherford was better
                              okay then let me reassess my statement.

too bad he couldn't punt when we needed him to punt.

Comment

Working...
                              X