Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skip Bayless Should Be Fired!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Skip Bayless Should Be Fired!

    Insinuating that Derek Jeter's season has been aided by steroid use is outrageous!
    Bayless is a little man with a big mouth who makes idiotic statements daily on First Take and then invokes his free speech trump card..... using it the way a hack golfer uses mulligans.
    A blanket accusation like the one Clueless made against Jeter...... with zero proof, should be as much a fire-able offense as any racial slur....which, by the way, Bayless is also guilty of, for insinuating that all sports fans are closet racists (like Bayless himself obviously) who root louder for players of their own race!
    Sports "mouths" have been fired in the past for saying ONE stupid thing, so how does Bayless keep his job after these 2 latest outrageous comments..... or the ones he makes on an almost daily basis for that matter?
    Give ESPN an enema and get rid of Skip Bayless and his partner in stupidity, Stephen A (I'm The Real Story) Smith!
    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

    John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

  • #2
    Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Insinuating that Derek Jeter's season has been aided by steroid use is outrageous!
    Bayless is a little man with a big mouth who makes idiotic statements daily on First Take and then invokes his free speech trump card..... using it the way a hack golfer uses mulligans.
    A blanket accusation like the one Clueless made against Jeter...... with zero proof, should be as much a fire-able offense as any racial slur....which, by the way, Bayless is also guilty of, for insinuating that all sports fans are closet racists (like Bayless himself obviously) who root louder for players of their own race!
    Sports "mouths" have been fired in the past for saying ONE stupid thing, so how does Bayless keep his job after these 2 latest outrageous comments..... or the ones he makes on an almost daily basis for that matter?
    Give ESPN an enema and get rid of Skip Bayless and his partner in stupidity, Stephen A (I'm The Real Story) Smith!
    Skip Bayless is a ratings monster for ESPN. As evidenced by your post. Don't be so naive.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Skip Bayless is a ratings monster for ESPN. As evidenced by your post. Don't be so naive.
      Youre 100% correct but that doesnt mean what he said shouldnt have consequences. You cant just make a claim as serious and outrageous as that without any proof.

      Comment


      • #4
        Comments like this suggest he's doing his job well.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
          Comments like this suggest he's doing his job well.
          Yeah...if there was a list of people that they might fire, he'd be last on the list.
          I know one of the co hosts that wok with him during football season. He said that Skip has complete control over every topic of the show. He is a huge ratings getter for them. His job is to get guys on football message boards to call for his firing.
          As you said, he does his job well.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Youre 100% correct but that doesnt mean what he said shouldnt have consequences. You cant just make a claim as serious and outrageous as that without any proof.
            The consequence is higher ratings.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              The consequence is higher ratings.
              Stop being a bitter Sox fan. These types of accusations should have serious consequences if presented without proof. Its slander.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Stop being a bitter Sox fan. These types of accusations should have serious consequences if presented without proof. Its slander.
                Stop being such an oversensative Yankees fan. Slander could only be proved if they can show malice. Jeter's a public person.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Stop being such an oversensative Yankees fan. Slander could only be proved if they can show malice. Jeter's a public person.
                  Well then, maybe its just me but I have a big problem with so called sports journalist/analyst (whatever skip wants to call himself) saying any player is on PEDs without any evidence to back it up. Skip is a weasel and a coward.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Well then, maybe its just me but I have a big problem with so called sports journalist/analyst (whatever skip wants to call himself) saying any player is on PEDs without any evidence to back it up. Skip is a weasel and a coward.
                    He's not a journalist. He's ESPN's version of a "shock jock". And like the OP, you have been sucked in to pay attention to him. Shame on you Desilu.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Skip who????

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        Skip Bayless is a ratings monster for ESPN. As evidenced by your post. Don't be so naive.
                        **** that all NY hater regardless

                        download the Stephen A. podcast, stephen goes off about him and Vilma
                        s stupid *** decision...


                        NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          He's not a journalist. He's ESPN's version of a "shock jock". And like the OP, you have been sucked in to pay attention to him. Shame on you Desilu.
                          Sorry dude, but you couldn't be more wrong! This isn't the same thing as Bayless baiting Giants fans by calling their SB win "luck" or for referring to Eli as "RAIN MAN" to make fun of his demeanor.....this is accusing someone of cheating........ without a shred of evidence!
                          Like jeter said himself: "YOU GET TO SAY ANYTHING YOU WANT NOW........ WITH NO REPERCUSIONS?"
                          You can't explain away everything with the simplistic excuse of ..."it's for effect and ratings and ha ha he suckered you in"! Unless he's an automaton....I'm quite certain that he believes what he's saying a majority of the time!
                          Whether he said what he said for ratings or not is irrelevant anyway, the fact remains that he made the slanderous remark....on television and he deserves to be fired...period!
                          "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

                          John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
                            Sorry dude, but you couldn't be more wrong! This isn't the same thing as Bayless baiting Giants fans by calling their SB win "luck" or for referring to Eli as "RAIN MAN" to make fun of his demeanor.....this is accusing someone of cheating........ without a shred of evidence!
                            Like jeter said himself: "YOU GET TO SAY ANYTHING YOU WANT NOW........ WITH NO REPERCUSIONS?"
                            You can't explain away everything with the simplistic excuse of ..."it's for effect and ratings and ha ha he suckered you in"! Unless he's an automaton....I'm quite certain that he believes what he's saying a majority of the time!
                            Whether he said what he said for ratings or not is irrelevant anyway, the fact remains that he made the slanderous remark....on television and he deserves to be fired...period!
                            Slanderous? Didn't he just say that he wondered about it? How is that slanderous. You guys need to calm down.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              AW hell...I don't know.....! Truth be told....I kinda wondered about it myself LOL!!! It just seems different and worse that Bayless did his "wondering" in front of millions of people!
                              "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

                              John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X