Am I a traitor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I a traitor?

So this year will be my first year coaching peewee football and the team I was assigned....The(McHenry) Dallas Cowboys....our first opponent...the New York(Spaulding County) Giants. Do I purposely sabotage our first game lol

^ If you had a football moms' cheerleader show the whole time, then no man will have watched the game - and therefore this abomination will have never officially happened...

Comment

traitor ...

naaa that's cool be a part of your kid's life. that's what matters.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Your OK if a small stick on "NY" logo mysteriously finds it's way on your teams jerseys.......

Comment

Originally posted by GoDeep80 View Post
          So this year will be my first year coaching peewee football and the team I was assigned....The(McHenry) Dallas Cowboys....our first opponent...the New York(Spaulding County) Giants. Do I purposely sabotage our first game lol
          You should be banned

Comment

Originally posted by Mod_C View Post
            You should be banned
            Sometimes you got to nip it in the bud - or the next thing you know, they'll be trying to create Eagles teams right here.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
              Sometimes you got to nip it in the bud - or the next thing you know, they'll be trying to create Eagles teams right here.
              ungodly ...

Comment

Lose on purpose dude.

Jk, naw, not a traitor.

Comment

???? keep calling draw plays ???

Comment

Yes.. you need to throw the game.

Comment

It's not really fair to ruin it for the kids. Play it honest, and just tar and feather the coach, after.

Comment

do you have to wear a Cowboy hat ?

Comment

^ Yep - and fishnet stockings with spurs.

Comment

Working...
                          X