DJ ware to Tampa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ ware to Tampa

So this year we will now face two former backs in ware and jacobs. Not too worries about Ware, sure the bog boy will be riled up in San Fran.

follwing Ward....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Good for him. Tampa is where old Giants go to die, however.
      Originally posted by GameTime View Post
      follwing Ward....
      More Mike Sullivan, I think.

Comment

Earth, Ware, and Fire. . .and then there was 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
          Good for him. Tampa is where old Giants go to die, however.

More Mike Sullivan, I think.
          Ward not there anymore I think....But I really meant it as a coincidence
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Good for him. Thanks for the contributions to 2 rings, however small.

Comment

Ward went to texans and then retired i believe. And earth wind and fire didnt include ware. ward jacobs ab.

Comment

Blount can't pass protect for crap. Looks like Ware has found a team for his usual job.

Comment

Boy, ever since he took the coaching job at Tampa, Schiano has had a jones for the Giants players and coaches. He even traded up in the draft to try and keep the Giants from getting Martin.

Hey, Schiano....STOP SWEATING US!!!!!

Comment

i swear i thought this was gonna happen when he was cut bc of sullivan being the OC there

Comment

Former giants' running back dj ware signs with tampa bay buccaneers

LINK

Excerpt: "
                      Former Giants running back D.J. Ware,released by the team on Friday, has signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the team and Ware's agency have announced.
                      Ware, who lost out to Andre Brown and Da'Rel Scott for the final spots behind Ahmad Bradshaw and David Wilson on the Giants' roster, will join former Giants quarterbacks coach Mike Sullivan in Tampa.
                      Sullivan was a Giants assistant coach from 2004 through this past season and is now the Buccaneers' offensive coordinator." Read more...
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Best of luck to the guy. People on the board complained about him but he was good in his role for this team.

Comment

Solid, but unspectacular. Brown moved the chains & hit the hole hard in preseason, Ware ran like he had cement shoes

Comment

Originally posted by dave56dj View Post
                            So this year we will now face two former backs in ware and jacobs. Not too worries about Ware, sure the bog boy will be riled up in San Fran.
                            Last I heard BJ was being carted off with an injury. Is he okay? How many games will he miss?
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Funny in that TB supposedly fleeced us by drafting Doug Martin right ahead of us (supposedly forcing us to draft David Wilson) and now they sign Ware.

Preseason stats:

David Wilson: 28 carries / 141 yds. = 4.7 ypc. and 2, 20+ yd. runs

Doug Martin: 27 carries / 97 yds. = 3.6 ypc. and 0, 20+ yd. runs

Comment

Working...
                              X