Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Giants on Sunday so what games are you looking forward to?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Niners/ Packers...intriguing I hope they beat the snot out of each other

Eagirls losing, Skidmarks losing would be uplifting...esp. if their respective QBs get smacked around

I have family in Raleigh, but he's a displaced NYer and a Jints fan and she's from Indiana like my wife and by birth Colts and now a Giants' fan (like my wife except she was Bears not Colts)

that said I liked the Panthers up until a game a few years back and the disrespect by beason and them kind of turned me off...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Peyton's comeback with the Broncos. I'd also like to see some of the hyped rookies get taken down a notch to be honest. Rooting hard for Buffalo.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
        I want to see how Russell Wilson fares, and of course Peyton.
        I'm sorry, I didn't see your post but that kid Wilson looks phenomenal. Hopefully he can stay healthy. What a steal and find by Seattle.

Comment

Originally posted by bELIeve_in_Giants View Post
          Peyton's comeback with the Broncos. I'd also like to see some of the hyped rookies get taken down a notch to be honest. Rooting hard for Buffalo.
          Yeah I'm looking forward to watching Peyton too. Doesn't it feel good to have the NFL back?

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
            I'm sorry, I didn't see your post but that kid Wilson looks phenomenal. Hopefully he can stay healthy. What a steal and find by Seattle.
            Yeah, I've been high on him since his appearance on Gruden's QB Camp. Hopefully he's the real deal.

Comment

Why is all this spam still here?

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                Yeah I'm looking forward to watching Peyton too. Doesn't it feel good to have the NFL back?
                actually yeah, especially with my Yankees looking raggedy and old ...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Working...
                X