No announcement yet.

Wow, Cutler is a loser!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That game was painful to watch because besides failing to see the Packers go 0-2... I own Rodgers, Nelson, Forte, and Finley on a couple of my FF teams and they all did squat.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Cutler needs to stop blaming everyone else and realize he holds the ball to long. Does Tom Brady,Peyton Manning,Eli Manning ,Drew Brees get sacked 12 times in a game.

Comment

Originally posted by BeatYale View Post
        I know you have your head up Eli's ### so it doesn't matter what people say....but wasn't that the game where Eli caught some serious breaks when the 49er DB's slammed into each other dropping easy interceptions that he chucked into double and triple coverage? IMO that was the only playoff game where Eli made some significant bad decisions with the ball.
        Yeah i know...Eli Manning is the ONLY QB to ever ALMOST get picked off or benefit from some luck in a big game!
        Almost every QB, from every era, has been the recipient of some lucky break at one time or another......... either in, or on there way to the SB.
        Sorry dude, but the "bash Eli" ship sailed a long time and 2 SB MVP's ago!
        I have to laugh when people credit defensive backs for ALMOST doing something. They didn't make the int's dude.....end of story.
        Last edited by bigblue58; 09-14-2012, 02:11 PM.
        "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
          That game was painful to watch because besides failing to see the Packers go 0-2... I own Rodgers, Nelson, Forte, and Finley on a couple of my FF teams and they all did squat.
          don't feel bad I own Brandon Marshall and Jordy Nelson...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Working...
          X