Bear, Former Cowboy Sam Hurd arrested for alleged drug trafficking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bear, Former Cowboy Sam Hurd arrested for alleged drug trafficking

[link]http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/7355706/chicago-bears-sam-hurd-arrested-drug-charges[/link]

Seriously? Drug dealing while in the NFL? I mean I know he's prob not making much more than the vet minimum, but c'mon man.

Re: Bear, Former Cowboy Sam Hurd arrested for alleged drug trafficking

Damn he said he was distributing 4 kilo's of coke a week WHILE playing for the Bears, LOL

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Damn he said he was distributing 4 kilo's of coke a week WHILE playing for the Bears, LOL

[/quote]lol probably dealin' it during the games.

No wonder he's so slow in madden, its dem pockets

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Damn he said he was distributing 4 kilo's of coke a week WHILE playing for the Bears, LOL

[/quote]

I read that at roughly $50 a gram he was making about 200k per week....

That's almost a million dollar a month business not including his NFL salary....Craziness.
        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="Kase-1"]Damn he said he was distributing 4 kilo's of coke a week WHILE playing for the Bears, LOL

[/quote]

That's almost a million dollar a month business not including his NFL salary....Craziness.[/quote]

In revenue yeah...He's still got to pay his supplier and anyone working under him.

Comment

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="titwio"][quote user="Kase-1"]Damn he said he was distributing 4 kilo's of coke a week WHILE playing for the Bears, LOL

[/quote]

That's almost a million dollar a month business not including his NFL salary....Craziness.[/quote]

In revenue yeah...He's still got to pay his supplier and anyone working under him.[/quote]

And also that's not counting the half ton of Marijuana he was distributing.

AdamHogeCBS Adam Hoge
            Law enforcement source tells @670TheScore Hurd was a top drug dealer in Chicago and police have list of NFL players who Hurd supplied.

Comment

[quote user="titwio"]
              AdamHogeCBS Adam Hoge
              Law enforcement source tells @670TheScore Hurd was a top drug dealer in Chicago and police have list of NFL players who Hurd supplied.
              [/quote]I didnt know that, damn this may have some major reprocussions
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="titwio"]
                AdamHogeCBS Adam Hoge
                [/quote]I didnt know that, damn this may have some major reprocussions
                [/quote]

Lets just hope AB and Mario weren't one of the names on his list for Mary Jane.

Comment

Working...
                X