Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    A win is a win
    I know just aggravating knowing that any team w a decent offense could have taken advantage of all those turnovers

Comment

Originally posted by Sundown View Post
      I know just aggravating knowing that any team w a decent offense could have taken advantage of all those turnovers
      I agree, but tomorrow a W is still a W. Having been beaten by Dallas we have to play our best football every game especially division games
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Good clock management there
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

And the Bus still keep running the ball. One of the most inept offensive scheme ive ever seen

Comment

Dallas has a really good defense, don't get me wrong, but Mike Sullivan called an incredibly high schoolish game.

Comment

Welcome to the NFL Greg Schiano. The coaching has been pretty suspect

Comment

Dear Lord! Crue is going to be unbearable.

Comment

Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
                  Dear Lord! Crue is going to be unbearable.
                  Cruehead is still around!? Wow what an obnoxious fool he is

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    Welcome to the NFL Greg Schiano. The coaching has been pretty suspect
                    And this ******bag is doing the kneel down AGAIN!!!! WOW!!!!

Comment

And this ******bag is doing the kneel down AGAIN!!!! WOW!!!!
                      Did he attack on the kneeldown again?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Cruehead is still around!? Wow what an obnoxious fool he is
                        He cannot let this win go by without rubbing it in. He will be here with his cowbells on.

Comment

Working...
                        X