X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn i wish i could see this!!

Comment

Arizona is pummeling Vick and co.

I really thought Philly would be a better team than what they have shown, but it looks more and more like they are not there, and Andy Reed's reign may be coming to an end.

I no longer find myself too concerned about the pathetic Eagles, if Eli has his game and the rest of the team play decent, the victory should be ours. I just don't think Vick is what he used to be, he's a shadow of his past talent.

And it looks like 49ers are having a letdown game, I'm glad though because so many media outlets are jumping on their bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
        Anyone else enjoying Michael Vick getting smashed into the ground over and over because i have a huge smile on my face
        If Arizona keeps manhandling him, he's going to be mighty sore next week. We've had Vick's number for a few season n ow so I see him as less of a threat than he once was.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Vick aint gonna make it through the season...

Comment

tbh, they were lucky as hell week 1 to play the browns. the win vs the ravens had two extremelyq uestionable calls on raven tds that woulda put em up 10 or more halfway thru the 4th, and this week...i wasnt impressed at all which is why i have us winning by a couple scores

Comment

plus vick def has a concussion, and i expect philly to be penalized for not checking onhim after his head hit the turf brutally and he went fetal position mode

Comment

Man, Arizona is taking it to the Eagles
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                  plus vick def has a concussion, and i expect philly to be penalized for not checking onhim after his head hit the turf brutally and he went fetal position mode
                  How do you know they didn't check him?

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                    not in market, got the broncos/ texans game on...but love the ticker, Skins lose, Eag;es getting thrashed...too bad Tampa sucks ***, PoS team with a truly over-hyped QB
                    Is Red Zone what you are calling "the ticker"?

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                      This probably sounds silly but I'm a little worried that the Eagles getting crushed like this won't help us at all when we have to go to Philly next week. I imagine they are going to be super focused.
                      or maybe they eat themselves alive with the 15 plus supersize ego's on that "bunch of players"

Comment

Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
                        Is Red Zone what you are calling "the ticker"?
                        no, don't have Red Zone...the ticker on CBSsports while watching the texans/ broncos...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Sacked again

Comment

Vick is running for his life and still makes some throws. 4th down, FG try is good. 24 - 6

Comment

Dang I wish we could play the Cardinals now. Would be a nice defense for us to test our abilities on.

Comment

Vick is literally running for his life

Comment

Working...
                                X