Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona vs Eagles

Arizona ahead by 10 near the end of the 1st Q
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Maybe Kolb returns to the form the Cardinals traded him for? Could be a really scary team if it happens.

Comment

I don't care if they got lucky with that TD, good stuff Cards, Don't blow this game lol
      "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Originally posted by GmenFan1980 View Post
        I don't care if they got lucky with that TD, good stuff Cards, Don't blow this game lol
        +1

Comment

Vick is getting hit a lot
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Love seeing him get hit.

Comment

Originally posted by GmenFan1980 View Post
              Exactly!!

Comment

Good stuff Cards, gotta score off this fumble now.
                "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Vick hit yet again

Comment

Vick coughed up the ball, Arizona takes it 93 yards for the TD

Comment

This probably sounds silly but I'm a little worried that the Eagles getting crushed like this won't help us at all when we have to go to Philly next week. I imagine they are going to be super focused.

Comment

24-0 Cards on top after a 93-yard fumble recovery for a TD as the first half expires. Eagles aren't going to win by 1 this week. LMAO!

Comment

not in market, got the broncos/ texans game on...but love the ticker, Skins lose, Eag;es getting thrashed...too bad Tampa sucks ***, PoS team with a truly over-hyped QB

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                            This probably sounds silly but I'm a little worried that the Eagles getting crushed like this won't help us at all when we have to go to Philly next week. I imagine they are going to be super focused.
                            Our games with the Eagles are always hard fought and they have been better than we have of late. But now we have a running game and we should have Nicks and Hixon back as well to give us a full complement of receivers. I like our chances.

Comment

Anyone else enjoying Michael Vick getting smashed into the ground over and over because i have a huge smile on my face

Comment

Working...
                              X