Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I prefer to keep these refs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • EliDaMANning
    started a topic I prefer to keep these refs

    I prefer to keep these refs

    Give them some more time, they will improve. At least we know these refs are incompetent but they don't have some sort of bias.

    Weren't we all complaining about the refs last year and how one sided they were? We got shafted against GB during the regular season and then they tried to do the same in the playoffs but we didn't give them a chance. It was so clear to us how bias they were and some here were even claimed they could have been bribed. So many pathetic calls (OSI late hit, Jennings fumble, etc.)

    ESPN has a clear agenda against these refs. They don't want to see Arizona 3-0 and the Saints 0-3. They don't want to see the Pack 1-2 and Seattle 2-1. They didn't say a single word against the Pack when they beat us in NY. I am tired of seeing these analysts take shots against these refs but stayed silent last year when everything was going in the cash cow teams favor.

    These referees might suck right now, but at least they don't CHEAT.

  • EliDaMANning
    replied
    Originally posted by CruzSoldier View Post
    Obviously you didn't watch the opening game against the cowboys they held our WR's especially CRUZ every chance they had and the REF's didn't throw anything. After this game I guess the NFL said they nned to be more aggressive in throwing flags for PI and calling hold penalties as you can see there have been more PI and holding penalties since 1990.
    Originally posted by mikeq6722 View Post
    How do these refs magically not have a bias? Could you elaborate? Because the whole situation with the Saints fan reffing a Saints game shows some bias to me. Refs telling LaSean Mccoy they need him to score for their fantasy team shows bias as well. But ignorant statements are fun so carry on.
    LOL yeah I'm pretty sure the old refs had more incentive to be bias other than a fantasy football game. Especially in the giants pack playoff game. Something clearly fishy going on there. These professional nfl players are using refs as a cop out is sickening. I didn't see Coughlin or any Giants lashing out at them on twitter or the media after the Dallas game. I wasn't a big fan of coughlin initially but he has won over my respect 10 fold.

    Leave a comment:


  • FBomb
    replied
    Originally posted by TextureDj View Post
    How dare you ruin a perfectly good conspiracy theory with critical thinking and logic. Now what will we blame for everything we dont understand?
    Obama?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tmurda1984
    replied
    I hate these refs but theres one thing I like about them...They seemed to allow the cornerbacks to really get physical with receivers during those 1st 5 yards. I actually seeing more defense in the NFL when defense was nothing but hoping to get turnovers, and settling for an offense gaining 300 yards on you.

    Leave a comment:


  • TextureDj
    replied
    Originally posted by Beelzeboss View Post
    I think the fact that a deal has not yet been reached is proof in itself that the usual refs call a fair game. If the normal refs really were ever paid to make games go a certain way, it would be the ultimate bargaining tool for the refs to get a new and better deal. Can you imagine the fallout for the NFL if a ref came forward and admitted to being bribed..... if this was truly the case, the refs would have a new deal months before the old one expired.
    How dare you ruin a perfectly good conspiracy theory with critical thinking and logic. Now what will we blame for everything we dont understand?

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeq6722
    replied
    Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    Give them some more time, they will improve. At least we know these refs are incompetent but they don't have some sort of bias.

    Weren't we all complaining about the refs last year and how one sided they were? We got shafted against GB during the regular season and then they tried to do the same in the playoffs but we didn't give them a chance. It was so clear to us how bias they were and some here were even claimed they could have been bribed. So many pathetic calls (OSI late hit, Jennings fumble, etc.)

    ESPN has a clear agenda against these refs. They don't want to see Arizona 3-0 and the Saints 0-3. They don't want to see the Pack 1-2 and Seattle 2-1. They didn't say a single word against the Pack when they beat us in NY. I am tired of seeing these analysts take shots against these refs but stayed silent last year when everything was going in the cash cow teams favor.

    These referees might suck right now, but at least they don't CHEAT.
    How do these refs magically not have a bias? Could you elaborate? Because the whole situation with the Saints fan reffing a Saints game shows some bias to me. Refs telling LaSean Mccoy they need him to score for their fantasy team shows bias as well. But ignorant statements are fun so carry on.

    Leave a comment:


  • FBomb
    replied
    hmm....there seems to be a rash of weird threads.

    Leave a comment:


  • GameTime
    replied
    Originally posted by JB456 View Post
    These refs should go back to Division 3 where they belong. They don't even know the damn rules.
    the refs dont want to be here....
    blame the owners not the refs

    Leave a comment:


  • gmen0820
    replied
    Originally posted by JB456 View Post
    These refs should go back to Division 3 where they belong. They don't even know the damn rules.
    Preaching to choir, I've been on this bandwagon since before preseason.

    Leave a comment:


  • EliDaMANning
    replied
    They suck but I honestly don't believe the originals are significantly better. I agree, some refs are biased but I'm sure some originals probably played some fantasy football too. I just feel the old refs had it out for us while these current ones just stink.

    Leave a comment:


  • JB456
    replied
    Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Vegas made a killing. Everyone was taking the Packers -3.5.
    These refs should go back to Division 3 where they belong. They don't even know the damn rules.

    Leave a comment:


  • gmen0820
    replied
    Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    Vegas ended up losing so much money.
    Vegas made a killing. Everyone was taking the Packers -3.5.

    Leave a comment:


  • GiantWarfare
    replied
    Actually these replacement refs can be plenty bias, incredulously so, I still can't believe one of them was a diehard Saints fan (and expressed his fandom publicly) and was this close to reffing the Saints game and another in the Eagles game actually told Shady McCoy during the game that he had to do well because he was on his fantasy team.

    Leave a comment:


  • spair
    replied
    Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    No son, I did watch the opening game vs the cowgirls. I already said they suck but also mentioned that they are making more calls now than in week 1. They have improved and will get better. The old refs probably had bribes going on. I wouldn't doubt it. The way they called both our games vs the packers were clearly fishy.
    I don't see them improving at all...The way I see it they keep getting worse and worse. This is not the league for some of these officials to learn on the job in. Someone is going to get seriously hurt...seriously hurt with these amateurs running around playing at being NFL caliber refs. On Sunday when one of them actually threw his hat into the field of play {and for what?...God only knows} and that cowgirl slipped on in..the player could have wrecked a knee, pulled a groin what have you...Basic frigging fundamentals these guys do not know.. NO THANK YOU.....Give me the devils I know.

    Leave a comment:


  • GameTime
    replied
    Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    No son, I did watch the opening game vs the cowgirls. I already said they suck but also mentioned that they are making more calls now than in week 1. They have improved and will get better. The old refs probably had bribes going on. I wouldn't doubt it. The way they called both our games vs the packers were clearly fishy.
    more calls??? to tsay the least. They are calling too much BS. Dude they are not at the level they need to be and they wont be.
    Its a disaster......and its getting worse instead of better. If you see it differently then you are wayching different games then I am

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X