Go bears!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go bears!!!

I hate relying on the likes of Cutler to beat our rivals....but here goes nothing. I also got Julius Peppers and Charles Tillman on my fantasy so I guess that's more reason to root for the Bears.

What do you guys think will be the outcome of this game?

Unlike us the Cowboys defense is actually good, sadly I expect the cowboys to win this game.

Comment

My opponent has Brandon Marshall on his squad and I need him to score under 11 points (projected going in to get 9.65) in order for me to win.

That said I hope the Bears win so Dallas doesn't lord a one-win advantage over us for the next week... it's bad enough Philly is already doing just that.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
        Unlike us the Cowboys defense is actually good, sadly I expect the cowboys to win this game.
        Sadly, I do as well

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
          My opponent has Brandon Marshall on his squad and I need him to score under 11 points (projected going in to get 9.65) in order for me to win.

That said I hope the Bears win so Dallas doesn't lord a one-win advantage over us for the next week... it's bad enough Philly is already doing just that.
          lol damn, that's tight, good luck with that

Comment

Rooting for the Bears. But I think the Cowboys will win unfortunately.

Comment

A bears win would cheer me up at this point.

Just about everything else football related has gone horribly awry : (

Comment

I have Marshall & Forte, hope they have a nice game.
                The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

It's sad that the Bears have a RB with a bad ankle and he is running better than any Giant RB.

Comment

Nice one, Romo!
                    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Just like the cardinals, I don't care how the bears score, just don't blow this game and let Dallas suffer this week with us
                      "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Now that was sweet!

Comment

If Eli made that pick 6 the boards would've imploded. Fact is, everyone makes these mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                            If Eli made that pick 6 the boards would've imploded. Fact is, everyone makes these mistakes.
                            That looked like it was on Dez and his route, not Romo. Either way, they weren't on the same page.

Comment

Originally posted by Overdrive92 View Post
                              That looked like it was on Dez and his route, not Romo. Either way, they weren't on the same page.
                              agreed. It probably wasn't on him but we know on these boards the QB gets blasted.

Comment

Working...
                              X