Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you think things are bad here....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Yo this had me laughin and does it come in five packs from the other poster. Shoot

    Comment


    • #17
      Somehow Roanoke, that does make me feel better. In a perverse sort of way!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
        Somehow Roanoke, that does make me feel better. In a perverse sort of way!
        Perversity is OK in moderation
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Mercury View Post
          They're so good because they're made with real fruit.
          OMG! LOLOLOLOLOL

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by GameTime View Post
            Toomer disagrees....
            lol.........how can i be the only one here to see the irony and humor in this?
            No one remembers who came in second.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by jomo View Post
              lol.........how can i be the only one here to see the irony and humor in this?
              That's because you are so special.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

              Comment


              • #22
                Lol Easy to get down but gotta remember who they play

                Comment


                • #23
                  just a quick question, i made a post about plaxico burress and his appearance on First Take. within 30 seconds, the thread was moved.

                  Isn't Plaxico much more "Giants related" than Tony Romo? If the thread I made was moved so quickly, i dont quite understand how this one is here. i only ask so i dont make the same mistake again, hate having threads moved. how is this thread about romo and 5 ints more giants related than Plax on First Take being asked about his time with the Giants n Jets and how Plax may have to be retired?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                    just a quick question, i made a post about plaxico burress and his appearance on First Take. within 30 seconds, the thread was moved.

                    Isn't Plaxico much more "Giants related" than Tony Romo? If the thread I made was moved so quickly, i dont quite understand how this one is here. i only ask so i dont make the same mistake again, hate having threads moved. how is this thread about romo and 5 ints more giants related than Plax on First Take being asked about his time with the Giants n Jets and how Plax may have to be retired?
                    Good catch, that was my error, taken care of
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X