Kevin Boss done for season after concussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Boss done for season after concussion

I think it may be smart for him to call it a career...

He should of never left the Giants, not that this wouldnt of happened, but it just would of been nice.

Good luck Bossman! You were always a fav of mine.

Chiefs: TE Kevin Boss moved to IR

The Chiefs have moved TE Kevin Boss to injured reserve and he will miss the rest of the season because of a concussion, the Kansas City Star reported

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nf...ss-moved-to-ir

WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

That sucks... he never badmouthed the Giants after leaving. He was never the best tight end around, but he was a nice Giant (and following up Shockey is a tough gig indeed)

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Career. Just put the cleats away and the helmet away. It's over for Boss. Poor guy, get well.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
        Career. Just put the cleats away and the helmet away. It's over for Boss. Poor guy, get well.
        He's everything but poor. Hopefully he put some of that money away and had a plan after football.

Comment

I say good thing he left the Giants and made as much money as possible so he can provide for his family for as long as possible.....
          Good man, good TE

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
            He's everything but poor. Hopefully he put some of that money away and had a plan after football.
            Ha, I didn't mean it like that! But good point.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
              I think it may be smart for him to call it a career...

He should of never left the Giants, not that this wouldnt of happened, but it just would of been nice.

Good luck Bossman! You were always a fav of mine.

Chiefs: TE Kevin Boss moved to IR

The Chiefs have moved TE Kevin Boss to injured reserve and he will miss the rest of the season because of a concussion, the Kansas City Star reported

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nf...ss-moved-to-ir

I wished him well but didnt really care because I had said he was one concussion away from the IR. Poor guy. Hope it all works out for him.
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                I wished him well but didnt really care because I had said he was one concussion away from the IR. Poor guy. Hope it all works out for him.
                Yeah, no doubt. Big guy got his bell rung for us more times that I can remember.
                Least he "got a ring".................

Comment

What a shame.

Well, it turns out that JR made the right decision not to resign him.

Comment

Kevin Boss...

...the Chiefs put him on IR due to concussions. I don't think I've seen another receiver/te takes more hits than that guy. Eli got him ripped waayyyy too many times. Hopefully the guy will be ok.

Comment

That sucks. Hopefully he'll be okay.

Comment

Why do posts of ex Giants go into General Sports?
                        I thought "Once a Giant ALWAYS a Giant"
                        So im forced to call serious BS on this organizations loyalty if we cant even stick ex Giants in the Giants message board.
                        sigpic
                        BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ouch! A season-ending concussion at Week 4 must be a very serious concussion. Wish him on a healthy recovery.

Comment

Working...
                          X