No announcement yet.

After Today's results the EMB is already calling for Ried's and Vick's heads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Today's results the EMB is already calling for Ried's and Vick's heads

on a platter

Oh how happy I am to be a Giants fan......we are so much more stable, realistic, and sane here LOL

I know some calling for Coughlins head when we were down 14-0
    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

I think Vick is hanging by a thread right now. They tried to threaten him by speculating about Foles and all this other chatter of them still evaluating their Qb situation, and he plays the way he did against Pit.

I still think he starts next week but this is really going to start pushing their hand.

Comment

I kinda miss the FIRE COUGHLIN/GILBRIDE/FEWELL/ELI SUCKS threads, they were a good laugh.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

link pls

Comment

They've been calling for Reid's head after every loss for about 6 years now.
            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Sounds like any "normal" fanbase to me.

Comment

Well its like rex grossman syndrome , if he is winning you cant take him out.
                Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Some Packers boards are calling for Rodgers and Capers head. They are all wondering where their "Elite QB" went. I'd say they never had one..well, one close to Eli anyway. Not even in the same conversation, IMO

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                    on a platter

Oh how happy I am to be a Giants fan......we are so much more stable, realistic, and sane here LOL
                    You should have visited the Game Day thread in the first quarter
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      I kinda miss the FIRE COUGHLIN/GILBRIDE/FEWELL/ELI SUCKS threads, they were a good laugh.
                      Those haven't been around for a while, definitely not since December 2011. Not sure what you are talking about, but you joined these boards just before our playoff run to the Superbowl. I'd say things were pretty merry around here at that point in time...

Comment

Fewell does suck.
                        http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                        http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                        http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Me too lol. It's comical how people say are coaches don't know what they're doing. If they could do a better job why aren't they coaching the Giants?

Comment

Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                            Fewell does suck.
                            You're right we should fire him and hire back Bill Sheridan .

Comment

And then we should fire Tom Coughlin and give Ray Handley his job back.

Comment

Working...
                              X