No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm assuming JR and kidd will play... we cut that solomon jones guy... think we're only gonna have 7 guys play tonight. should be interesting... copeland going for 40?

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
      i could see the bucks stealing a game from the heat. doesn't really matter in the big picture though.
      It all helps.. I mean, u got guys like Mike Miller and Ray Allen, and a injury prone, hard driver to the hoop like Wade , playing a extra game against the up and down the court bucks, alittle more wear and tear on the legs and less time for preperation for the next rds team can only help, and by the time we'd of met em, we'll want as many postseason games on those guys legs as possible...

Comment

• Fun game to watch last night despite the loss, good to see how Cope responds to being relied on to be a factor offensively. What I don't get is, knowing that they were going to be sitting guys last night, why didn't they keep Jones on for another game? They could have used the body last night to give guys a breather.

Nice to see Sheed, but sucks that his foot didn't react well after only 4 minutes of play.
        All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TrueBlue@NYC View Post
          Fun game to watch last night despite the loss, good to see how Cope responds to being relied on to be a factor offensively. What I don't get is, knowing that they were going to be sitting guys last night, why didn't they keep Jones on for another game? They could have used the body last night to give guys a breather.

Nice to see Sheed, but sucks that his foot didn't react well after only 4 minutes of play.
          that didn't make sense to me either... knicks just signed q rich lol i guess he's just gonna be a bench goon to talk trash or something. can't imagine him actually playing in the playoffs unless it's a blowout.

Comment

i'm assuming JR and kidd will play... we cut that solomon jones guy... think we're only gonna have 7 guys play tonight. should be interesting... copeland going for 40?
            Just a little worried about are front court being so banged up. A beginning of the year Wallace on this team would be a huge lift right now.If he can give us 10-15 minutes it would be fantastic.

Comment

• tyson and kmart will be good to go game 1 of the playoffs. i think camby as well. we play small anyway.

Comment

that didn't make sense to me either... knicks just signed q rich lol i guess he's just gonna be a bench goon to talk trash or something. can't imagine him actually playing in the playoffs unless it's a blowout.
                Might as well bring back darius miles too!

Comment

tyson and kmart will be good to go game 1 of the playoffs. i think camby as well. we play small anyway.
                  Tyson Sheed Camby and Kmart will be all be avail in the postseason. This should be interesting. 10 fresh minutes per player is all we need from our backups.

Comment

• This Q Rich signing is from left field, I don't even know what to think..

Comment

• my theory on q rich is he'll be our bench cheerleader and trash talker.

he has a history of beefing with pierce/kg and lebron too lol

no one we signed was gonna actually get minutes in the playoffs... our core rotation is pretty much set.

felton
                      pablo
                      shump
                      melo
                      tyson

bench: JR, kmart, kidd. with spot minutes for cope/novak/sheed/camby.

Comment

• http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...5799--nba.html
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• I'll get a JR Smith tattoo, if the Knicks win a championship..

Comment

tyson and kmart will be good to go game 1 of the playoffs. i think camby as well. we play small anyway.
                            Camby LOL. What a waste that guy has been. He was so productive last year to. Of all the players this year he has been the most disappointing. I really thought he was going to kill it on the boards here. If Camby had played like he did last year this year the Chandler injury wouldnt be freaking me out. We are going to need Chandler if we have any chance on taking down Miami.. 1st things first is Boston who is going to be playing with extra motivation now. Wish we were playing the Hawks. Thatys the team I really wanted to play.

Looks like all the Vet bigs are ready to roll. If those guys can give us in their prime play for 10 minutes a night we have a shot.
                            Last edited by Redeyejedi; 04-17-2013, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• you guys see ESPN's list of Top NBA players. Why I have been hard on Melo at times some of the players they have in front of him are ridiculous

1.Lebron

2.Durant

3.Paul- Imagine if we had him instead of Amare

4.Kobe

5.Westbrook

6.Wade

7.Parker

8.Harden

9.Carmelo

Insulting to have him behind James Harden. Previous rank was 17

Comment

• Game 1 can't get here soon enough.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X