No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, now Copeland looks to be injured.. THis is ridiculous, the 2players who would actually get run in the postseason that played in this meaningless game, are the 2 that get hurt? Theres gotta be something working here that is beyond Human beings know how.. I mean, thats just wierd and very annoying and frustrating! To lose 2players in any game is strange, let alone the only 2 in a game that is meaningless that are actually playing..

Comment

• COpeland please be OK!

Comment

• a ref got hurt too... slipped on towels or shirts or something. got carried off so i think it might be a acl or something serious. it was a weird feeling watching the last couple games and just hoping everyone made it out okay,

kmart and chandler are good to go for game 1. camby is as well i'm pretty sure but i don't know if we'll even use him unless guys get in foul trouble. i hope pablo is okay. cope played after getting hurt but then said something about his shoulder "popping out" in th post game interview which doesn't sound good. shump looked like he got hurt but it was just cramps so that is good.

we've got a couple days to rest up to get ready for game 1 which is sat 3pm

it's been an incredible season. the playoffs are when the real season starts. i feel very good that we're gonna have a special run this year. it's all set up they just gotta go out there and do it,

let's go knicks
        Last edited by kNicksGiants; 04-17-2013, 11:44 PM. Reason: game 1 sat 3pm

Comment

• With Camby, Chandler, Kmart now Copeland, are big men are gonna rise in the playoffs. Shumpert needs to run the point, i thought Shumpert ran the point well against Atlanta, though J.Kidd and Felton will get the most playing time. Shumpert could be a really good playmaker, passer, but i feel he's been pulling back of late trying not to reinjure that Knee. JR SMith and Melo really need to step up against Boston.

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
            a ref got hurt too... slipped on towels or shirts or something. got carried off so i think it might be a acl or something serious. it was a weird feeling watching the last couple games and just hoping everyone made it out okay,

kmart and chandler are good to go for game 1. camby is as well i'm pretty sure but i don't know if we'll even use him unless guys get in foul trouble. i hope pablo is okay. cope played after getting hurt but then said something about his shoulder "popping out" in th post game interview which doesn't sound good. shump looked like he got hurt but it was just cramps so that is good.

we've got a couple days to rest up to get ready for game 1 which is sat 3pm

it's been an incredible season. the playoffs are when the real season starts. i feel very good that we're gonna have a special run this year. it's all set up they just gotta go out there and do it,

let's go knicks
            Man, i assumed Copeland was a go for Game 1.. I sure hope he feels OK this morning.. Obviously, i'm with u on Pablo, it'd be terrible for such a great guy and player to have such a impact rook season and not be able to play now that postseason is here..

Jay Kidd better be ready to put in big minutes if he can't go... We open the postseason at 3pm on saturday.. Man, we better beat these Celts, as it all comes down to this.. If we beat the Celts, this season has been successful in my opinion.. Its kinda strange we win so many games and yet somehow end up with a team that could be dangerous in postseason.. I guess the basketball gods figure were gonna have to earn our first playoff series win since 1999 if were to move on.. Either way, i simply can't wait till saturday afternoon!

Great Regular season knicks!

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
              I knew this as soon as i seen em in the game the other day.. I'd actually never seen a more out of shape player to be honest.. Its all good, he wasen't gonna help much anyways after that long off...

I wonderd about Earl Barron when we were getting players like Jones.. I just assumed someone had em, as i would of wanted him over those other guys anyhow.. Barron has shown flashes at times and can score...
              He can smash Lebron or Wade in the face 6 times a game

Comment

Are we definetly gonna have Chandler and Martin for postseason? Also, is Camby done for the yr or something?
                We have enough guys if Martin and Chandler play. 1 injury away from being in trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                  He can smash Lebron or Wade in the face 6 times a game
                  Barron or Wallace?

Comment

• Game 1 - Sat April 20, Boston at New York, 3 p.m., ABC
                    Game 2 - Tue April 23, Boston at New York, 8 p.m., TNT
                    Game 3 - Fri April 26, New York at Boston, 8 p.m., ESPN
                    Game 4 - Sun April 28, New York at Boston, 1 p.m., ABC
                    Game 5 * Wed May 1, Boston at New York, TBD
                    Game 6 * Fri May 3, New York at Boston, TBD
                    Game 7 * Sun May 5, Boston at New York, TBD

Comment

• amare at practice today... he should be ready to play in the 2nd round barring any setbacks.

woodson hinted that if pablo isn't ready to go that cope would start.

felton, shump, cope, melo, tyson

a more traditional lineup which would give us some more size. plus we'll still have 4 guys to start the game that can make 3s. JR will come in first off the bench to replace cope or shump depending on how they're playing.

Tyson Chandler says his neck feels 100%. Said he will welcome the physical play from Boston.

Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley 4m

Tyson Chandler went thru a full practice today. "This is the best I've felt in a long time." #Knicks

Frank Isola Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 4m

Tyson Chandler says he feels as good as he's felt all season. He's a go for Game 1.

Jonah Ballow ‏@jonahballow 3m

.@tysonchandler says he feels great & it was a blessing in disguise so he could get his legs rested - ready for playoffs ##Knicks
                      Last edited by kNicksGiants; 04-18-2013, 02:18 PM. Reason: added tweets about tyson

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                        amare at practice today... he should be ready to play in the 2nd round barring any setbacks.

woodson hinted that if pablo isn't ready to go that cope would start.

felton, shump, cope, melo, tyson

a more traditional lineup which would give us some more size. plus we'll still have 4 guys to start the game that can make 3s. JR will come in first off the bench to replace cope or shump depending on how they're playing.
                        Amare can still give this team productive minutes. Woodson just has to pick his spots. He plays well against Miami they cant defend him

Comment

• Lots of people picking BOSTON for this series.. There thinking the aura of the celtin and there battle tested players will grind us down and beat us in a fairly long series..

I gotta admit, u coulden't of picked a better team for Melo and the boys to proove there the real deal and not just a regular season team that gets beat in the first rd becaseu there one dimensional scorers.. The knicks beat the celts, and that should quiet all critics..

Just to let u guys know, i'm gonna be posting on here just about every couple minutes during the game tommorow.. So if u guys wanna chat during the game, i'll be here...

Comment

• If u guys could pick one Xfactor for us that will be defining in getting us past these green goblins, what would u say it'd be?

I think Raymond Felton is the Xfactor.. With news of Prigioni being dinged up with the ankle, hes gotta be that much more a factor.. Hes gotta hit a few 3s, keep the TO's down, get to the hoop like he does better then he gets credit for, and also drive and kick out to guys for open looks at 3.. hes gotta be big for us...

Comment

If u guys could pick one Xfactor for us that will be defining in getting us past these green goblins, what would u say it'd be?

I think Raymond Felton is the Xfactor.. With news of Prigioni being dinged up with the ankle, hes gotta be that much more a factor.. Hes gotta hit a few 3s, keep the TO's down, get to the hoop like he does better then he gets credit for, and also drive and kick out to guys for open looks at 3.. hes gotta be big for us...
                              I would go with JR Smith. Melo is going to get his, and I expect the Celtics to be very aggressive against Melo. I'm predicting Smith to average 18-21 pts a game this series.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

If u guys could pick one Xfactor for us that will be defining in getting us past these green goblins, what would u say it'd be?I think Raymond Felton is the Xfactor.. With news of Prigioni being dinged up with the ankle, hes gotta be that much more a factor.. Hes gotta hit a few 3s, keep the TO's down, get to the hoop like he does better then he gets credit for, and also drive and kick out to guys for open looks at 3.. hes gotta be big for us...
                                I say J.R. and maybe Copeland.
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X