No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If true, he just got even more of my respect. Team players are a rarity these days.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Originally posted by dopespoolum
      Hello. My name is Sofia I live in ParaguayP I love to sing and dance and of course my friends I want to find a boys! My foto from Facebook.com So lets chat Send me your foto on Twitter! http://twitter.com/liestad ICQ: 114388197 __ This photography is corrupted, sorry! Oh, and all my photos here: My Foto
      Knicks or Nets ?

Comment

• Now, Chandler is playing how hes capable! See the diffrence? He has way to many invisible games for the kinda talent he is.. He should be a double double guranteed, and closer to 15pt 13reb 2blcks on a nightly basis..

Either way, hes been sensational the past couple games! Also, Melo is just zoning right now.. Very early on, but Melo is the early season MVP in my opinion.. Also, how huge has Ronnie freaking Brewer been for us? What a underrated signing!

Also, i talked about chris copeland before season began, and the kid showed against the suns, he can play! I think he starts earning a few more minutes.. Hes got a sweet Inside/out game, and can do a bit of everything as a big man.. I like em alot...

Comment

• Looks like knicks are guilty of looking ahead to tomorrow night so far vs Bobcats
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• This is what pisses me off about Woodson he leaves our best players on the bench for way to long there is no reason why Carmelo shouldn't be on the floor for the whole 4th quarter especially when your down. But hey if they want to lose to the Bobcats so be it.
            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• JRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SMITHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!! LOL he did the Cruz salsa...I love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                JRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SMITHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!! LOL he did the Cruz salsa...I love it.
                not quite as good as the originator though, lol. Great ending. Some clutch defensive stops down stretch holding bobcats scoreless for the final 3:49 of the game after being down six points 98-92 scoring last 8 points of game to win 100-98. Wow!!!
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE

Comment

• Melo took 5/6 stitches in middle finger after diving for loose ball into knicks bench.. Hope he doesn't miss time.. Come on guys... Catch him

4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                      not quite as good as the originator though, lol. Great ending. Some clutch defensive stops down stretch holding bobcats scoreless for the final 3:49 of the game after being down six points 98-92 scoring last 8 points of game to win 100-98. Wow!!!
                      It was a great win but has anyone notice everytime the Knicks win on Friday nights the Giants lose??? I hope the knicks lose on Friday they have an 82 game schedule....lol.

Comment

• I'm LOVING THIS ****

blow their backs out Knicks !!!

Sheed, Ray, Kidd, JR oh wow man.

fuzz the cHeat

Comment

• lalalalala

haha and with no Melo, no Amar'e and no Schumpert !!!

Comment

• I love this team! Keep it up Knicks!

Comment

• The Knicks are for real...wow they put on a show tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                                It was a great win but has anyone notice everytime the Knicks win on Friday nights the Giants lose??? I hope the knicks lose on Friday they have an 82 game schedule....lol.
                                do we play again tomorrow night? That would be 3 games in a row? I would think they would have Friday night off after back to back road games

4-New York Giants!!!
                                5-NE

Comment

Working...
                                X