• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play some fudging D!!!

Comment

• Nasty dunk

Comment

• Looked like dude touched ball before it went in on that last foul on JR Smith... All i know is our offense is looking good, but our defense looks putrid

Comment

• Kidd needs to shoot when hes wideopen like that.. They won't respect him and will barley guard em if hes passing up stuff like that..

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
            Kidd needs to shoot when hes wideopen like that.. They won't respect him and will barley guard em if hes passing up stuff like that..
            agreed

Comment

• tricky tack fouls

Comment

• What the freak kinda call was that? These refs need to call the game much better then this! Jesus!

Comment

• The Refs want Boston in this game.

Comment

• Yo, were taking dumb shots.. Mad lanes to hoops, and guys aren't taking it to hole.. There we go melo, and Martin with putback.. Melo has no up's..lol

Comment

• K Mart with back to back nice plays..

Comment

• I love me some KMart....
                        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

• shat

Comment

• Originally posted by Ny_STAT1989 View Post
                            The Refs want Boston in this game.
                            Wow, how'd they not call that foul on melo to the hole???lol These refs are fudging terds! Seriously, the teams from boston, nothing more! Get ur heads in the game refs, u freaking losers!!!!

Comment

• Celtics playing inspired and not missing anything....D needs to crank it up.
                              "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

• reminds me why i hate the nba. these refs are an absolute joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X