No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super embaressing qter by the refs.. They should be absoulutley ashamed that they called a qter like that! Seriously, i want to break there faces!!! Grow up, its a team from boston, nothing more!

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
      reminds me why i hate the nba. these refs are an absolute joke.
      My buddy told me they would be like this because of the boston thing, but i didn't think that the highest level of refs would be so unprofessional..

Theres certainly other factors to why this is close, but that reffing was a absoulute disgrace and if i was part of the crowd, i'd be getting a chant talking about the refs and not stop!

Comment

• Ya Felton!

Comment

• Man, were feeling the loss of Prigioni, as kidds done absoulutley nothing!

Comment

• Get lost kidd!

Comment

• Ok , its about time kidd!

Comment

• There ya go Kidd! Bout time u making ur pressence felt!

Comment

• wow, they refuse to call fouls on our behalf! SHUMPY BaBy!!!! 9-0 run!!!!

Comment

• It's raining 3s..!

Comment

• wow, this unit playing insane defense!

Comment

• ''But I thought the 3's don't work in the playoff's''

-Knicks haters

Comment

• I have no tolerance for dudes catching balls outta bounds.. Mad annoying! SHump this isn't college man, thats not acceptable!

Comment

• When kidd drives, dudes gotta move, they stand there and it negates what kidds doing..

Comment

• Felton is one tough SOB.. man I wish he threw that dunk down

Comment

• Martin is lucky he was born to be big, becasue he shoots worse then anyone i've ever seen in my liftetime, girls included..lol

Comment

Working...
                                X