No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, Melo gets a shot closer to rim..

Comment

• Kidd has been solid for us... We really miss Prigioni's dribble drive and dish play.. WElp, here we go, 4th qter time... Lets see if we can hold onto the home court advantage..

Comment

• Welp....Knicks look like the POO. Disappointing three quarters to say the least.
        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

• If they lose this game they will lose the series. Everyone wil get tight and start pressing. The Celtics are playing for their city this is not going to be easy. The small talent advantage the Knicks have is negated

Comment

• again, we look are best on D with Chandler and Melo not on court...

Comment

• God, Kenyon Martin is saving our hyde in this one! The defense with Kenyon Martin on the court is light yrs better then without...

Comment

• Prigioni has some company for my man crush, with Martin!

Comment

• Come on felton, its a freaking layup man!

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                    again, we look are best on D with Chandler and Melo not on court...
                    They are -8 with Melo on the court. He has played bad defense and inefficient on offense

Comment

Come on felton, its a freaking layup man!
                      And how many of those has he missed? A ton.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Come on felton, its a freaking layup man!
                        He seems like he misses a lot more then the normal PG doesnt it

Comment

• All u got to do is look at Martins line compared to Chandlers line, and u can see what i've seen for 2yrs now wit chandler.. And no one can use the excuse of Chandler not playing, because martin hasen't been either... 0pts 5boards in 20minutes for chandler and 8pts 8boards for martin in 20minutes..

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                            He seems like he misses a lot more then the normal PG doesnt it
                            He tends to put un needed wierd english on his close shots.. That was his 2nd layup he missed, which is 4pts off the board for us right there..

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                              They are -8 with Melo on the court. He has played bad defense and inefficient on offense
                              yes sir...

Comment

• there ya go melo.. I don't like the way our offense looks though, looks out of sorts and kinda lost...

Comment

Working...
                                X