NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    The Thievery of Jayson Kidd(even though not credited with all of em he should of been), and Felton, have offically won us this game! This actually ends up being a good win, becasue we just prooved we can win a sloppy celtic type game.. Celtics are definetly fearing us now, realizing they just got beat at there own game!
    U forgot Kenyon homie!
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Uhhh Ya..lol Dude 3of melos steals were deflected right to him.. Haven't u watched? Those steals were almost all on Felton and Kidds defense..
      The last steal was deflected to him? The one on the breakaway? No, it was not.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Melo made his shots when we needed them most.

Comment

• DAGGGGER!

Comment

• Ok, Jason Kidd is this games MVP.

Comment

• Another uncredited steal for kidd!!!! Wow, his defense was fabulous!

Comment

• Great win, gotta keep the home court advantage.. should be a tough series

Comment

• The Celtics scored 25 points in the 2nd Half. 25 frickin points

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Ok, Jason Kidd is this games MVP.
                    I'm going with Kenyon Martin 1A and Jay Kidd 1B...

Comment

• This was one of the moments when JR could hold the ball as long as he wanted....and he passes it to Felton. lol

Great 4th and great win ....see ya's in game 2.
                      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

I'm going with Kenyon Martin 1A and Jay Kidd 1B...
                        Can't go wrong with either.

Comment

• 8 points in the 4th qtr. Jeff Green was invisible in the 2nd half!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• That was some incredible defense, the least amount of points scored in the second half in Celtics HISTORY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              The last steal was deflected to him? The one on the breakaway? No, it was not.
                              Yes it was..lol He didn't even have to move for it, it was deflected right to em.. THey even showed the replay.. Felton deflected it and the ball went directly to melo, who was about 5feet off his man at the time.

Its all good man, but ur wrong.. He might of had 1steal that was a legit steal by him, the rest were deflected right to em.. But it dosen't matter, because he was money in the 4th qter, and we needed it!!

Comment

• Big props to Woodson on 2nd half adjustments and sticking with Kmart in the 4th!

Comment

Working...
                                X