No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be honest, that defensive peroformance was right up there with the Ewing, Oakley, Harper, Starks knick teams in the postseason...

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      Yes it was..lol He didn't even have to move for it, it was deflected right to em.. THey even showed the replay.. Felton deflected it and the ball went directly to melo, who was about 5feet off his man at the time.

Its all good man, but ur wrong.. He might of had 1steal that was a legit steal by him, the rest were deflected right to em.. But it dosen't matter, because he was money in the 4th qter, and we needed it!!
      It wasn't deflected.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

To be honest, that defensive peroformance was right up there with the Ewing, Oakley, Harper, Starks knick teams in the postseason...
        absolutely! Kmart is just what the doctor ordered. Garnett was invisible all night

Comment

• K-Mart looked good....stupid *** announcers complaining about Melo's 19 points at the half and crediting the Leprechauns for good D...smh

Great Quality win!!!

1 down, 3 to go !

Go Knicks !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
            absolutely! Kmart is just what the doctor ordered. Garnett was invisible all night
            so was Tyson Chandler

Comment

• It just feels good to be off to a win in the postseason.. It was frustrating at times, but in the end, we won, and it feels really good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                It wasn't deflected.
                Whatever u say dude..lol It was, but whatever u say..

Comment

• Melo didnt even play that well. Made his shots down the stretch though. Celtics will get blown off the court if he shoots 50%.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                    so was Tyson Chandler
                    your point? Tyson is obviously not himself. I was giving credit to Kmart for playing solid D.

Comment

it's a she. lol

Comment

IT WAS NOT

I'm a girl

Comment

your point? Tyson is obviously not himself. I was giving credit to Kmart for playing solid D.
                          He was saying Chandler was invisible for us, thats all..lol

Comment

my point is, he was invisible.. I know he's not 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                              Melo didnt even play that well. Made his shots down the stretch though. Celtics will get blown off the court if he shoots 50%.
                              That's what happened down the stretch.

This was a very good defensive game however. Very very impressed, hope we keep it up.

Comment

• Will someone tell rudy that ball was deflected right to melo that he took on the fastbreak to the hoop in the 4th qter please? The announcer yelled great play by felton, the replay showed it..etc I don't really care, but its to the point now, where "she" must be corrected..

Comment

Working...
                                X