Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
    my point is, he was invisible.. I know he's not 100%
    Yea I dont even think he scored. I wonder if he re-aggravated one of his injuries.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      Will someone tell rudy that ball was deflected right to melo that he took on the fastbreak to the hoop in the 4th qter please? The announcer yelled great play by felton, the replay showed it..etc I don't really care, but its to the point now, where "she" must be corrected..

lol. who cares.

Comment

Will someone tell rudy that ball was deflected right to melo that he took on the fastbreak to the hoop in the 4th qter please? The announcer yelled great play by felton, the replay showed it..etc I don't really care, but its to the point now, where "she" must be corrected..
        I think you do
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Jay Kidd and Felton had about 5more combined steals they weren't credited for.. It was a brillinat game of thievery by the guards...

Comment

• Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
            lol. who cares.
            Ur right, i'll be the bigger "man" and let this one go.

Comment

Ur right, i'll be the bigger "man" and let this one go.
              Haha I'm doing this on purpose, it's all good.

12 steals are 12 steals, proud of of this team for the effort they put fourth.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Yo, anyone think Chandler got in Woodson's doghouse or just the injury kept him sidelined some? He did say he was 100pct before the game..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Haha I'm doing this on purpose, it's all good.

12 steals are 12 steals, proud of of this team for the effort they put fourth.
                  lol You the man!!!lol j/k!

Comment

• why in the hell are people arguing about who got credit for steals? we won the game. if we lost i could understand bickering amongst the fans but we just won a game down the stretch in the playoffs against boston... we should be enjoying this! if the celtics had stole this game i think it would have been a hard 6 or 7 game series. now i see us taking it in 5 tops or possibly sweeping them.

KNICKSTAPE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                      why in the hell are people arguing about who got credit for steals? we won the game. if we lost i could understand bickering amongst the fans but we just won a game down the stretch in the playoffs against boston... we should be enjoying this! if the celtics had stole this game i think it would have been a hard 6 or 7 game series. now i see us taking it in 5 tops or possibly sweeping them.

KNICKSTAPE!!!
                      First of all, were not arguing, and second of all, i think we made sure to let it be known how proud of the knicks we are, and we still continue to do so.. Its more annoying that someone would even post this after we clearly made jokes about it and ended it...

Relax!

Comment

• If u were around, we have pretty much congratulated our brains out all ready.. We were all wondering where u were KnickGiants fan??lol j/k.. Shoot, we all gave out MVP awards, and compared this win to some of the great defensive teams of Ewing, Starks, and oak, and etc...etc U just choose to only see that..

I gave Kidd and Martin 1A and 1B MVP's for this game.. Do u agree or have someone else?

Comment

• We started Copeland today, any chance we start Martin in his spot, or to valuabel off bench for us?

Comment

We started Copeland today, any chance we start Martin in his spot, or to valuabel off bench for us?
                            I like K Mart off the bench.. It's all about who finishes

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                              why in the hell are people arguing about who got credit for steals? we won the game. if we lost i could understand bickering amongst the fans but we just won a game down the stretch in the playoffs against boston... we should be enjoying this! if the celtics had stole this game i think it would have been a hard 6 or 7 game series. now i see us taking it in 5 tops or possibly sweeping them.

KNICKSTAPE!!!
                              Knew this game wouldnt be easy with what went on in Boston. Get game 2 1 in Boston and finish them off in 5

Comment

• It's good to see David Lee and Wilson Chandler in the playoffs.. I wish Gallo was healthy and playing

Comment

Working...
                                X