NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luck to David and Steph !

Copeland starting is still kind of raggedy though. 3 more to go.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
      Luck to David and Steph !

Copeland starting is still kind of raggedy though. 3 more to go.
      pretty sure pablo is starting game 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
        I like K Mart off the bench.. It's all about who finishes
        Ya, it makes more sense, thats for sure... He was a beast! Hes been like a poor mans Joakim Noah for us(Kenyon at his prime was just as good).. Hes a beast!

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
          pretty sure pablo is starting game 2
          good to know...got to say it was cool for NY, NY Wins...twice as nice. (Why do we let Nate kill us but he scrubs out versus other teams?)

edit:

Hope David Lee wil be Okay.

Comment

good to know...got to say it was cool for NY, NY Wins...twice as nice. (Why do we let Nate kill us but he scrubs out versus other teams?)

edit:

Hope David Lee wil be Okay.
            U talking about Little Nate? Little nate was fantastic for the Bulls last night, and Coach Thibideau really is messing up by having that team not play Nate more, as Kirk Heinrich is awful, and litteraly does nothing on offense , and they need a better balance of offensed wit defense.. They didn't even play Little nate barley in the 1st half, and then he played most of the 2nd half and was just brilliant.. Meanwhile, Heinrich had absoulutley zero impact on the game as usual in like 28-29minutes..

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
              U talking about Little Nate? Little nate was fantastic for the Bulls last night, and Coach Thibideau really is messing up by having that team not play Nate more, as Kirk Heinrich is awful, and litteraly does nothing on offense , and they need a better balance of offensed wit defense.. They didn't even play Little nate barley in the 1st half, and then he played most of the 2nd half and was just brilliant.. Meanwhile, Heinrich had absoulutley zero impact on the game as usual in like 28-29minutes..
              Honestly, they don't even have an offense.

I know they beat us 4 freaking times this year, but still.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• This sucks having to wait 2games between every game...

Comment

• I can't stop watching these highlights on SportsCenter..

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                    to be fair heinrich is a much better defender. nate is terrible on defense. but i agree he's a more impactful offensive player and should play more... but against a team like the nets... Dwill is too big and would abuse the heck out of nate.

i'm pissed because i DVR'd the game but it glitched out and stopped recording with like 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter. stupid abc games never get replayed either.

Comment

• turns out David Lee is done for the year...

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2013...ffs-hip-injury

Comment

turns out David Lee is done for the year...

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2013...ffs-hip-injury
                        dang..

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                          to be fair heinrich is a much better defender. nate is terrible on defense. but i agree he's a more impactful offensive player and should play more... but against a team like the nets... Dwill is too big and would abuse the heck out of nate.

i'm pissed because i DVR'd the game but it glitched out and stopped recording with like 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter. stupid abc games never get replayed either.
                          The 2nd half where Little Nate piled up his minutes, the bulls played better then the nets, even though Dwill did his thing, but hes gonna do his thing regardless, but on defense , they had alot of trouble when the bulls started being a threat from outside and able to score fairly quickly.. Heinrichs defense is a tad overrated at this stage in his career, at least when talking about being enough a diffrence maker to give him that many more minutes then someone who makes ur entire offense better, just by being a legit threat..

I would limit Heinrich's minutes big time going forward, and i'd like to see the minute desperity going forward with those 2.. I'm wondering if Thibideau finally seen enough...

Comment

• Thibs rolls with Heinrich over Nate because being Captain Kirk's second tour with the team he also has a better grasp of the O...Nate not s much.

I dunno with the exception of the dunk contest "Krypto-nate" thing i give th edude props for being this generation's Mugsy Bogues but the homer in me can't give the cat respect beyond that.

He just strikes me as an almost gimmicky player. I respect you guys opinion about dude and his play but I ain't saluting him.

Comment

• Not to much sore losing going on in Boston right Now.
                              Dan Shaugenssy Starts this article with the Location Overrated Ball Hog and the Title Carmelo will never win a championship . Wish I could read it
                              I can rip Melo but when Celtics fans do it it pisses me off. I hope we sweep them so bad

Carmelo didnt play well but when the game was on the line he hit his shots. In a slowed down series players that can create on their own as the shot clock expires make a difference. The Knicks have 2 and the Celtics scored 25 points
                              Last edited by Redeyejedi; 04-22-2013, 07:39 AM.

Comment

• I hate Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Go Knicks... Why do we have to wait so long between games though. I hate the way the NBA playoffs are set up. Takes too long.
                                WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Working...
                                X