No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Steve Novak plays one more minute in this series, it'll be one mintue more then he deserves! Wow, he does nothing !!

Comment

• PASS THE BALL FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!

Comment

• CHandler is terrible! Fouled or not, put that away! Jesus, dunk the freaking ball!!! How many times we gotta watch a 7ft guy go up and miss a freaking layup!

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
          CHandler is terrible! Fouled or not, put that away! Jesus, dunk the freaking ball!!! How many times we gotta watch a 7ft guy go up and miss a freaking layup!
          This.

He he has been incredibly frustrating lately.

Comment

• Dude, what are we doing? Why is felton holding the ball for 15seconds now as well? Pass the freaking thing! Jesus christ!

Comment

• I hate Pierce..

Comment

• Celtics on fire

Comment

• attack Ray Ray.. that a way

Comment

• Felton just missed 2 FT's and we gave up a 2 on 1 fastbreak off it..lol We have not showed up this 1st half.. That one win looked to of gone to there heads. Hopefully they wake up at halftime, this was ugly as hell..

Comment

Felton just missed 2 FT's and we gave up a 2 on 1 fastbreak off it..lol We have not showed up this 1st half.. That one win looked to of gone to there heads. Hopefully they wake up at halftime, this was ugly as hell..
                      Game 1 first half was also terrible. Hopefully they make some 2nd half adjustments. Keep this game in reach.

Comment

• What a embaressing qter...

Comment

• Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                          Game 1 first half was also terrible. Hopefully they make some 2nd half adjustments. Keep this game in reach.
                          I just wish they played more uptempo and pass orientated, there fun when they do that..

Comment

• FTs..!! damit

Comment

• And add another missed FT by a guard.. Jr Smith missed one, Felton missed 2, and Prigioni now missed 1.. Theres 4pts right there..

Comment

I just wish they played more uptempo and pass orientated, there fun when they do that..
                                I blame this on the Celts D. They are suffocating tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X